Anyone happy GSP gets to hold the MW belt and sent duckbing packing ?

J

JollyRants

GSP-Georges-St-Pierre.png
GSP returns and gets to be a two division champion. Im glad he will get rid of Bisping and get that cancer out the sport. I guarantee you guys GSP will defend the titles against the top contenders once he gets it.

. GSP back

. Bisping will retire

. GSP two division champ

. GSP big payday

. everybody wins except for poor Yoel thoughts ?

To be fair, he deserves an instant title shot, but not in the MW division. He has no history there and has notoriously ducked Anderson for years, but when Bisping is champ he wants to take a fight there.

They did Yoel dirty.

not really.

GSP probably won't fare as well at 185 and I think he knows it. There are 3 or 4 guys there that likely beat him.

I could see him beating Bisping and relinquishing the belt and heading south to 170 again. I don't care to see that, should it happen.

GSP fought 3+ years ago and was getting beat up by Hendricks. He is an underdog

Not happy about this fight, but i refuse to get too salty about it.
I guarantee you that Bisping gives 2 fucks about the tears of Jacare, Yoel, or Sherdog. He is laughing his ass off, and i wont feed a troll

not really.

GSP probably won't fare as well at 185 and I think he knows it. There are 3 or 4 guys there that likely beat him.

I could see him beating Bisping and relinquishing the belt and heading south to 170 again. I don't care to see that, should it happen.
I dont think GSP knows this lol. Why would he go into a fight thinking he cant win? Thats the mentality of a loser and GSP is a winner. Im sure GSP plans on winning and defending the belt.

GSP is walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and now wants to fight the weakest MW champ since Evan Tanner in Bisping.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over both Jacare and Yoel by jumping the line.

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

Georges is a fraud.

Honestly....I think Bisping is gonna beat the fuck out of him.

Last edited:

Claims he's too small for Anderson and now wants to fight the weakest MW champ since Evan Tanner in Bisping.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over both Jacare and Yoel by jumping the line.

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

Georges is a fraud.
He's always been a phony. People will realize it now.

That's assuming alot, buddeh.

I'm picking GSP to win. But, it's FAR from guaranteed that he will win.

nope. This fight is so meh its not even funny.

If GSP wins this, there's no way he defends. Remember how shook he was at the possibility of fighting the Spider, no way he gets in there with Yoel or Jacare. I wish they forced Bisping to drop the belt to chase the money fight with GSP.

Georges is a fraud.
Claims hes to small for Anderson like 5 years ago. Its called growing genius. You do know grown men gain weight ? especially when walking around not cutting weight for 4 years.

I don't know if he pulls it off, I mean I picked him for the the win but it ain't a done deal.. years inactive and vs a bigger guy with decent TDD and getting back up skills in a bigger weight class while both of them are older with more wear and tear on them.

Why did you duck Silva ? Mr. GSP ? why did you not offered us that real supper fight at that time and you come back for this shit.

FUK the UFC for this shit matchup.

Claims hes to small for Anderson like 5 years ago. Its called growing genius. You do know grown men gain weight ? especially when walking around not cutting weight for 4 years.

we have to pretend a fighter has to be the same size at every point in their career

and also call it "ducking" when a fighter says he doesn't want to move up in weight and fight somebody 30 lbs heavier

If GSP wins this, there's no way he defends. Remember how shook he was at the possibility of fighting the Spider, no way he gets in there with Yoel or Jacare. I wish they forced Bisping to drop the belt to chase the money fight with GSP.

Shook ?

When exactly was that ? Was it after Dana cancelled the Super Fight because of Silva's fuckery against Maia ?

Being stupid, and dishonest is no way to go through life, son.

I suggest you shut your mouth, and google that shit.

GSP fought 3+ years ago and was getting beat up by Hendricks. He is an underdog

Not happy about this fight, but i refuse to get too salty about it.
I guarantee you that Bisping gives 2 fucks about the tears of Jacare, Yoel, or Sherdog. He is laughing his ass off, and i wont feed a troll

Except GSP isn't the underdog even with all those factors. It's funny that the champion is the most winnable fight for GSP on the entire TOP 10 MW division

Except GSP isn't the underdog even with all those factors. It's funny that the champion is the most winnable fight for GSP on the entire MW division
Bisping is the most winnable fight for GSP of MWs, but that does not make him favored.

Lol @ duckping in a thread about GSP

Avoids Anderson Silva for nearly a decade, Anderson isnt champ anymore, now he wants a shot at MW, gets his ass kicked by Hendricks, "retires" on the spot

Not to mention the pussy ass tactics used in his fighta after Matt Serra took his confidence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back