At this point I'm hoping for other MMA org to take over

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hate to be Melodramatic and hysterical , but time and again we keep seeing evidence the old UFC is gone replaced by this WME owned flash over substance WWE style booking.

Rankings are meaningless. We have Damian maia in WW clearly deserving of a TS but it isn't happened simply because he is too "boring" to Joe Casual at the bar to appreciate.

MW has Yoel who I don't like but is clearly #1 contender and long overdue for a shot. But here we are with a champion going on 2 title defenses now and neither were against the top 10 in his division.

Never mind the "interim" titles at FW and LW all thanks to Connor.

It's done. WME is just after maximizing revenue over long term thinking. If they keep screwing over the rankings and the top contenders, they WILL leave to Bellator or a new organization with better prospects, no reebok crap , and fair advancements and title shots.

I can't believe I'm saying this as the UFC has been a huge constant part of my life since the late 90s... but it's time to get off this sinking ship and support Bellator. Rory, Bendo, and Bader already went there. We just need a handful of top names there and they will pick up a lot of steam.

RIP UFC 1993 - 2017

Hate to be Melodramatic and hysterical , but time and again we keep seeing evidence the old UFC is gone replaced by this WME owned flash over substance WWE style booking.

Rankings are meaningless. We have Damian maia in WW clearly deserving of a TS but it isn't happened simply because he is too "boring" to Joe Casual at the bar to appreciate.

MW has Yoel who I don't like but is clearly #1 contender and long overdue for a shot. But here we are with a champion going on 2 title defenses now and neither were against the top 10 in his division.

Never mind the "interim" titles at FW and LW all thanks to Connor.

It's done. WME is just after maximizing revenue over long term thinking. If they keep screwing over the rankings and the top contenders, they WILL leave to Bellator or a new organization with better prospects, no reebok crap , and fair advancements and title shots.

I can't believe I'm saying this as the UFC has been a huge constant part of my life since the late 90s... but it's time to get off this sinking ship and support Bellator. Rory, Bendo, and Bader already went there. We just need a handful of top names there and they will pick up a lot of steam.

RIP UFC 1993 - 2017

I get it... but i would suggest that there are a select few athletes that can jump the line under any circumstance. GSP is one of those...

Yes Conor has fudged up the current state of those divisions, but the athletes that may get to face him, when the dust clears will benefit greatly.

Its really only 145-155, and MW that has been in flux.

These guys who were victimized by Conor and GSP will make way more money when the dust settles.

Also Boxing has always been notoriois for ignoring rankings. The most popular boxers have always ignores the rules. Its not new.

Back