Why not an Interim MW Belt: Romero vs Jacaré 2

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
09-Ronaldo-Jacare-Souza-Yoel-Romero-UFC-194-w-750.jpg

Time to give another garantueed shot at the champ with an Interim Title Fight between Romero and 'Jacaré' Souza.

Winner fights the champion, or becomes champion if GSP doesn't like to defend it if he beats current champion Bisping.

Doesn't make sense for Romero to take this fight when he already beat Jacare. He should just wait it out, he can't afford to lose a fight this close to a title shot at his age.

Doesn't make sense for Romero to take this fight when he already beat Jacare. He should just wait it out, he can't afford to lose a fight this close to a title shot at his age.
Split decision though.

Well if Romero wants a title shot this is what he apparantly needs to do.

I would stop taking any hard fights if i were romero and only take easy ones like when jacare fought boetsch and when my contract is up id go to bellator for an immediate title shot

Split decision though.
True but you know they'd make the rematch a main event fight, which would be extremely bad for Yoel. He should just run with the split decision win honestly, Jacare is his worst match-up.

No need for interim, bisping is being a champ and defending his belt.

I agree. should have been overturned even if deemed accidental, the benefits don't change. Both these goth are getting shafted big time. If any fight deserves to be for the interim title it's this one.

Close three round fight that was a split decision and the guy pissed hot not long after. I don't give a shit about tainted suplement bullshit excuses.

Need to play this one back. 5 round main event and lets see who is really the #1 contender.

I suppose now this second fight has to happen between Jacare and Romero, as much as I don't agree with the match up of GSP vs Bisping.

09-Ronaldo-Jacare-Souza-Yoel-Romero-UFC-194-w-750.jpg

Time to give another garantueed shot at the champ with an Interim Title Fight between Romero and 'Jacaré' Souza.

Winner fights the champion, or becomes champion if GSP doesn't like to defend it if he beats current champion Bisping.

No Yoel vs Jacare 2 winner fights GSP once he stomps Bisping. Interim belt not needed.

True but you know they'd make the rematch a main event fight, which would be extremely bad for Yoel. He should just run with the split decision win honestly, Jacare is his worst match-up.
Yup Jarace had him in the third round. imagine a 5rounder.

I'd add an interim interim belt, Rockhold vs Mousasi/Weidman winner
So everyone is happy

You know what? Fuck this.

The MW champion is fighting someone who hasn't fought in 3 and a half years and who hasn't ever fought at MW. All the while two legitimate contenders are playing with their fingers. And you goobers lost your mind when Woodley just talked about fighting someone else.

I can't do this anymore.

Back