Bisping appreciation thread

Quillroots

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Bisping getting so much undeserved hate, it's absurd.

The dude has the most wins in UFC history.

He has the best boxing in the division. He beat Rockhold fair and square.

No one has faught more PED users than him and he still has an amazing record.

He got mauled and got his eye disfigured by TRT Vitor, arguably the scariest fighter ever.

He's cheeky and entertaining.

Just because he doesn't fit your ideal vision of some super athletic champion you think he doesn't deserve it... no one cares

He has been doing martial arts since 5 years old and more skilled than 90% of the roster.

Keep on hatin if you want, doesn't change that Bisping is a champion

In B4 sh*tstorm

5e4c0e76295d0097d94f829a4d73d84c.gif

Bisping deserves both a lot of love and hate. The guy is a veteran and has beaten very good fighters, along with having the most wins in UFC history. However, the fact that his first two defenses are against 46 year old Dan Henderson and GSP who is a WW and 3 years removed from the sport will spawn a lot of DESERVED hate.

Agreed and most of all with this:
Just because he doesn't fit your ideal vision of some super athletic champion you think he doesn't deserve it... no one cares
FUCK fanboys' standards of "athleticism" (an illusion that values traits easily observable by the lazy over all).

King Ping is the rightful King of MMA.

Was really looking forward to Yoel knocking him out...

Sherdog hates people who don't have natural advantages but overcome with hard work

What are you talking about? He's more liked than ever in his career. People are just pissed at the UFC's current matchmaking.

Bisping deserves both a lot of love and hate. The guy is a veteran and has beaten very good fighters, along with having the most wins in UFC history. However, the fact that his first two defenses are against 46 year old Dan Henderson and GSP who is a WW and 3 years removed from the sport will spawn a lot of DESERVED hate.

Styles make fights. Dans style is to land the H-bomb. Land one or 2 big shots that end the fight. He may be older, built he is still has crazy power with that overhand bomb. Bisping are two bombs and still won. He may have lost in damage because of that, but what Dan lacks in well roundedness and age, he made up for in power.

And how you can hate him for fighting GSP, we love McGregor when he talks about money, but hate Bisping for wanting to get paid? Also, the UFC set up the fight..

People don't realize it's the UFC's fault these are the guys he's defending against. He did what he had to do, murk Rockhold

Yeah well deserved hate, i'm sure you and all the other haters would fight the #1 contender if it were up to you, even if he is a cheating roid head poopy pants who has no draw capability, i'm sure you would choose to get wrestle humped by a gorilla for peanuts rather than get payed top dollar in what would be one of your last couple of fights you had left in you to fight a legend of the sport who is smaller and been out of action for years. Fuck Yoel Romero and anyone who wants to see him with a title around his waist.

I dislike Bisping as a person, fighter, champ...

He deserves this payday though, he's been through some wars and he deserves to give his family some financial security for their future.

I don't agree with the decision to make this fight but I'm not mad at Bisping for taking it either.

Sherdog hates people who don't have natural advantages but overcome with hard work
Forrest
Bisping
Sylvia
Greater Than Great Tate
Werdum to some extent (was severely underrated until he beat Cain)
Shields
Phil Davis
Glover (his "slowness")
Alexis Davis

...yep, the MMA fanbase is the worst valuing aesthetics over real skill (enough to often overcome more "talented" "athletes" - the working definition of athlete here being terribad).

"Nonaestheticism is real fighting" lol.

Yeah he has grown on me.

ill be cheering for GSP but against anyone else, id be cheering for Bisping.

BEST BOXING IN THE DIVISION?

Go the fuck away. Dan fucking Henderson was robbed

Back