It'll be a boring 5 round fight -- A PPV BUST

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What's really pathetic about WME is they don't know shit about matchmaking or MMA.

They will HYPE the fuck out of this fight with GSP's name on it but don't realize how fucking boring the fight is going to be for the casual viewers while the real fans of the sport are pissed off this fight is even happening. Everyone loses.

They're going to lightly spar for 5 rounds is MY GUESS.

Bisping is going to try and talk trash to sell the fight and it'll look forced as fuck because they have no business fighting eachother in the first place.

I've been in the game for a long time. I was there when GSP was an up and comer and was a fresh face. I've watched him rise through the ranks and obtain the title and everything else in between. I'm a fan of his work he's one of the most skilled fighters ever.

And I don't give a shit about this fight.

Agree that it likely goes the distance and may wind up on the boring side.

BUT - I think it will do decent numbers on PPV.

I certainly hope so. I want the booing to be deafening in disapproval of this ridiculous match-up. It's getting to the point that they should just discard rankings. Everyone just act like a pompous asshole and set-up fights via twitter. It's a like a damn reality TV show now.

Agree that it likely goes the distance and may wind up on the boring side.

BUT - I think it will do decent numbers on PPV.

Fuck the numbers. Everyone will have buyer's remorse. How about that?

Yes GSP one of the top selling PPV draws of all time won't sell very well because the casuals know it won't be a great fight. Just like Ronda when she was champion.

No.

Let's hope Bisping beats the dog shit out of him Cung Le style.

It might be a boring fight, but it won't be a PPV bust.

Bisping get money fight now he can shut up and retire

Hopefully GSP pulls out one these moves.

CarefulLastHuia.gif

What's really pathetic about WME is they don't know shit about matchmaking or MMA.

They will HYPE the fuck out of this fight with GSP's name on it but don't realize how fucking boring the fight is going to be for the casual viewers while the real fans of the sport are pissed off this fight is even happening. Everyone loses.

They're going to lightly spar for 5 rounds is MY GUESS.

Bisping is going to try and talk trash to sell the fight and it'll look forced as fuck because they have no business fighting eachother in the first place.

I've been in the game for a long time. I was there when GSP was an up and comer and was a fresh face. I've watched him rise through the ranks and obtain the title and everything else in between. I'm a fan of his work he's one of the most skilled fighters ever.

And I don't give a shit about this fight.
Well dont watch theres your solution. If its so boring you can simply not watch and stop whiney. I will enjoy the GOATS return while you sit around moping.

The PPV will do great numbers and TS is stupid as shit if he thinks otherwise.

The fight itself may not be all that great, but it will sell. I'm not buying that bullshit, though. Fuck this fight and fuck WME for making it.

How bout I solute my dick in your girl and you watch
Sorry my girl doesnt like whiney babies like you. You couldn't satisfy her anyways with your little vianna sausage. Go and cry in the corner about something you dont like when you simply could shut the fuck up and not watch the fight.
S6Toq1.gif

The PPV will do great numbers and TS is stupid as shit if he thinks otherwise.

The fight itself may not be all that great, but it will sell. I'm not buying that bullshit, though. Fuck this fight and fuck WME for making it.

I never said the numbers will suck. I said GSP's name WILL sell the PPVs.

I said that when people buy into this shit and get a light 5 round sparring match.

Sorry my girl doesnt like whiney babies like you. You coudlnt satisfy her anyways with your vianna sausage.
S6Toq1.gif

Lol what kind of gay kid has this gif on hand ready to post?

Get off the internet and go spend time with your imagination gf

Lol what kind of gay kid has this gif on hand ready to post?

Get off the internet and go spend time with your imagination gf
Its called google search baby dick. Takes 5 seconds like your girl told me about you.

Fuck the numbers. Everyone will have buyer's remorse. How about that?

GSP has always been a decent draw, and everyone has always said he was boring. Yet he still remains popular.

Most of GSP's fights were like that, but people kept on paying for them.

Back