Bisping is a paper champ

TourIsOverBoyo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yoel is the #1 MW fighter in the world right now, Jacare #2. Bisping's belt means nothing. Biggest fraud champ in the UFC right now

Lemme see your belt

He is a legit champion but he hasn't proved he's the best MW in the world and I think most people would agree he isn't.

Beating the reigning champion is the opposite of a paper champ.

This is a joke. Bisping faces 13th ranked MW in Hendo, and now a WW who is out of the sport for 3.5 years in GSP. Feel sorry for Romero and Jacare who have put their work in.

Paper champ still better than non-champ. Poor Romero. Poor Souza.

Beating the reigning champion is the opposite of a paper champ.

He was the real champ, he beat Rockhold. He refuses to fight real contenders, though. He defended against a fossil, and is now defending against a WW who hasn't fought in over 3 years. He can no longer be considered legit.

Yoel is the #1 MW fighter right now.

Bisping's win was absolutely legit and awesome, it's what came after that sucked.

He was the real champ, he beat Rockhold. He refuses to fight real contenders, though. He defended against a fossil, and is now defending against a WW who hasn't fought in over 3 years. He can no longer be considered legit.

Yoel is the #1 MW fighter right now.
Bisping made it pretty clear he wanted the GSP fight, but if he didn't get it then he would fight Romero. He didn't refuse to fight anyone.

The UFC is fully to blame for Hendo and now GSP, not Bisping IMO. Who wouldn't take those two fights as your first defenses when presented the opportunity.

Bisping made it pretty clear he wanted the GSP fight, but if he didn't get it then he would fight Romero. He didn't refuse to fight anyone.

The UFC is fully to blame for Hendo and now GSP, not Bisping IMO. Who wouldn't take those two fights as your first defenses when presented the opportunity.

They're both to blame because Bisping requested it first. He's a duck.

CwW6NgI.gif

ULqAHLw.gif

This is a joke. Bisping faces 13th ranked MW in Hendo, and now a WW who is out of the sport for 3.5 years in GSP. Feel sorry for Romero and Jacare who have put their work in.
Put work in? That's not 'work' he's injecting into his ass...

They're both to blame because Bisping requested it first. He's a duck.
The way Bisping told it on the MMA Hour it was the UFC who mentioned the GSP fight to Bisping first, that's why Bisping started chasing it.

I sense your insecurity.

GSP coming for that belt. :)

When GSP wins he will face Conor McDuck for the MW title. It's all in the script and made a mockery of this so called "sport".

I mean most bullshit title fights come because of injury (Jones vs Vitor) or you get the stupid one (Jones vs Sonnen) then back to business.

Bisping gets two stupid fights in a row, though GSP will whoop that ass.

Bisping has put in more work than most of the people in the UFC. And now he has a chance to take out another GOAT. I feel bad for Yoel and Jacare, but c'mon...who wouldnt jump on this kind of opportunity?

Back