It's not just about big fights/money

thewilks

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Bisping has a chance to be the only guy that has taken out two of the GOATs. He has paid his dues.

Here are some things he has done that have everything to do with hard work and nothing to do with luck...Top 10 fighter for nearly a decade, Most wins in the UFC History, One of the best years of all time, a win over one of the GOATS (I don't care if you want to say Anderson was on his way out, Bisping was 37 years old with more milleage...) And last but not least, a convincing KO win over Luke Rockhold.

I don't really care about Dan Henderson, that guy could be 100 years old and he'd still be able to KO people stiff. Bisping ate a few of em, and won. Close? Yes, but I happen to believe he deserved the win.

This dude's legacy just got real crazy out of nowhere and now he has the chance to take out GSP. Who the hell wouldn't take this fight? He might not be the GOAT, but that's a GOAT resume right there.

Bisping has a chance to be the only guy that has taken out two of the GOATs. He has paid his dues.

Here are some things he has done that have everything to do with hard work and nothing to do with luck...Top 10 fighter for nearly a decade, Most wins in the UFC History, One of the best years of all time, a win over one of the GOATS (I don't care if you want to say Anderson was on his way out, Bisping was 37 years old with more milleage...) And last but not least, a convincing KO win over Luke Rockhold.

I don't really care about Dan Henderson, that guy could be 100 years old and he'd still be able to KO people stiff. Bisping ate a few of em, and won. Close? Yes, but I happen to believe he deserved the win.

This dude's legacy just got real crazy out of nowhere and now he has the chance to take out GSP. Who the hell wouldn't take this fight? He might not be the GOAT, but that's a GOAT resume right there.

Signs of intelligent life on Sherdumb, this is a first for me.

He beat a punchy 40 year old and is now trying to fight a rusty guy who used to fight at a weight class 35 lbs below him. Only guy who has ever not been full of shit is Conor, he actually takes the harder fights.

I don't blame him for doing it but I sure can dislike him for it

I don't care about Bisping's doctorate degree from online Phoenix University.
These wins will look impressive 20 years from now to n00bs of the sport, but they aint fooling no one that actually knows their shit
Not impressed, buddeh.

All of the rustled Jimmies make me happy.

It's awesome to see the SherBruhs all emotional and stuff.

Back