Who got screwed over the hardest?

Yoel by a mile.

8-0 in the UFC, 3 straight top 5 wins, and a top 10 win behind that. He might be the most screwed over contender of all time. He got passed over fucking twice!

If GSP wins... He will vacate...

If Bisping wins... He promised a six week turnaround to fight Yoel.

The fans first, then Romero a close 2nd. Terrible fight and I hope no one buys the PPV. Only way to teach the owners a lesson. MMA fans of the world unite and don't buy this PPV.

Romero, Jacare, Maia, Aldo...everybody is getting screwed. I'm sure if GSP wins then they'll come up with some creative way to screw everyone again. McGregor and GSP at 170. Who knows.

Yoel is 39 years old lol.. Give this dude a title shot WME-IMG number 1 bullshit guys

It's very hard to get a title shot in the UFC. Maia got 1 shot already and did nothing with it, so his complaining brings cringy flashbacks of Silva mocking him. Romero hasn't had his shot yet.

based on official record, I think Yoel is clearly the 'winner' here.

undefeated in the UFC (8-0), with last four wins coming over Kennedy, Machida, Jacare, and Weidman, with three of those being stoppages....but, having said that, he cheated in two of those fights, and arguably lost the Jacare fight, so I don't feel too badly for him lol

we can reserve truly feeling sorry for Yoel for now...save it for when GSP beats Bisping and then hijacks the division by choosing to face the WW champ to grab a 2nd belt, leaving Yoel on the sidelines or fighting for yet another b.s. interim title.

Aldo is a close 2nd. He deserved a proper rematch with Conor, period. Not on short notice, not while hurt...when he was ready. It is the *least* the UFC could do for the GOAT FW champ.

Back