If Bisping beats GSP... 2 victories over GOATS. Ho Lee Phuk.

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If he beats GSP, and that's a huge IF, that would mean Bisping would hold victories over 2 over 3 of the greatest of all time: Anderson and GSP, and a win over a guy that KO'd the other GOAT - Dan Henderson.

What is fucking next? Will Bisping KO GSP and go after Bones? Probably not.

Years ago when he was being KO'd by Hendo it was unimaginable that the guy would come this far in the sport. If Bisping wins he deserves an official royal title of 'GOAT killer' from the English crown.
CloseComplicatedGordonsetter.gif

Doesn't mean anything. It's about when you beat them.

Gsp has never fought at mw so who cares

So Anderson wants to fight GSP, he's a coward.

Bisping wants to fight him and now he's the next GOAT.

Lol

honestly just means hes lucky as hell at this point....henderson was on his way out, anderson is just collecting paydays with no fucks given and now a rusty gsp thats used to smaller guys....im still not convinced..much like lesners reign it seems more like good timing than actual skill. if he beats romero, jacare or any of the current actual threats than i will see him as a legitimate champ

If Bisping were to beat him then I assume UFC sends him to the RIZIN Open Weight Grand Prix to take out Fedor. Seems obvious to me tbh. LOL.

On a serious note I hope that they match up Yoel and Jacare for a rematch. Winner gets to fight Bisping if he wins or gets the title if GSP wins and vacates!!! LOL

If gsp can't hold bisping down for 5 rounds I got Bisping ftw

If Bisping were to beat him then I assume UFC sends him to the RIZIN Open Weight Grand Prix to take out Fedor. Seems obvious to me tbh. LOL.

On a serious note I hope that they match up Yoel and Jacare for a rematch. Winner gets to fight Bisping if he wins or gets the title if GSP wins and vacates!!! LOL
jacare and yoel should rematch. I rewatched that fight recently and it was the clearest draw I've ever seen.

If he beats GSP, and that's a huge IF, that would mean Bisping would hold victories over 2 over 3 of the greatest of all time: Anderson and GSP, and a win over a guy that KO'd the other GOAT - Dan Henderson.

What is fucking next? Will Bisping KO GSP and go after Bones? Probably not.

Years ago when he was being KO'd by Hendo it was unimaginable that the guy would come this far in the sport. If Bisping wins he deserves an official royal title of 'GOAT killer' from the English crown.
CloseComplicatedGordonsetter.gif
Honestly they just give him easy fights for the most part. For a strange reason they will not give Rockhold a rematch or a chance to Jacare and Romero. They can definitely market him as the Legend Killer <{smellit?}>but I can't see what fans actually care to have Bisping as champion.

Bisping is like the reverse Matt Serra. Matt arguably beat BJ Penn in their match, and arguably beat matt hughes but the judges didnt see it that way in either match. Had they done that Serra would have wins over three of the most dominant champions in ufc history.

Romero AND Jacare both merit shots.

Back