Jacare vs Romero interim?

stinkynecklace

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't like GSP vs Bisping at all. I hate the division being held up with legitimate contenders time being wasted. The two best lightweights are about to fight for an interim. As much as it annoys me that they seem to be tossing around so many interims I think it's the least they can do for the two top middleweights.

Sure, why not.
Romero ud again.

This current business model for the UFC will backfire badly. The UFC is not growing or creating stars it's leeching off big name fighters.this doomed to fail. What made the UFC great is you had real contenders putting it on the line to determine who's best in the world. Now you have selective matchmaking based on star power. It's fuckkng disgusting and they will die out like boxing. ..stars need to be grown over time and actual contenders need to be given a chance. I am straight up triggered by this.

It'd make perfect sense if they didn't just fight each other, but they're still the clear top contenders so you could certainly do it.

Makes sense. Have Mousasi vs Weidman for the Interim Interim title on the same card. Winner becomes undisputed Interim Plus Champion and fights Bisping for undisputed Interim Plus MW Champion.

Enough with the f..... interim titles. Jacare and Romero are getting screwed over by WME , that is the fact. But making interim belt just because is as dumb as the fact that they didnt get a title shot.
So actually i wouldnt be suprised if UFC suddnely make it .

I don't like GSP vs Bisping at all. I hate the division being held up with legitimate contenders time being wasted. The two best lightweights are about to fight for an interim. As much as it annoys me that they seem to be tossing around so many interims I think it's the least they can do for the two top middleweights.
Weidman vs Jacare for one interim belt and Mousasi vs Weidman for another. Then let the winners fight eachother to unify the interim belts while Silva fights the winner of Bisping vs GSP.

Rockhold vs Mousasi/Weidman winner for interim to the interim belt.

I am guessing they will schedule Jacare vs Camozzi 3 on the same card as GSP vs Bisping.

Its funny how everyone complains that interim titles are fake yet when things don't go their way they cry for an interim belt

Makes sense. Have Mousasi vs Weidman for the Interim Interim title on the same card. Winner becomes undisputed Interim Plus Champion and fights Bisping for undisputed Interim Plus MW Champion.
Meh save the trouble and just give everyone a belt, like participation ribbons

Why the fuck not. Give everyone an interim title.

But the champ is active and defending?

I get why you'd want this but UFC set the fights

Back