Al Iaquinta vs Diego Sanchez. Who you got??

Who wins??

• Total voters

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like this match up! Diego looked good vs Miller and Held and Big Al is coming off a two year lay off. I see this fight going one of two ways. Diego goes down in the first ala Lauzon blitz at 200 or Al gases due to ring rust and not enough prep time and Diego pushes the once in typical fashion to get a UD or SD. I'm taking Sanchez for the W.

I think Raging Al got this...Sanchez never peaked and no way he's still prime Sanchez....

Raging Al is going to beat Diego into a living death. He may even make a couple real estate deals between rounds.

It depends if Diego is gonna fight smart. If he tries to stand with Al, he's gonna get lit up. But if he fights as a grappler, just seeking the takedown, I think he might get this. Al hasn't fought in a while and always had a bit of a problem in the grappling department. I'd consider Al the favorite, but it's a good fight. They both excel in areas that the other has a problem to deal with. Should be interesting.

Diego faded hard.
I got Al.

I haven't watched all of Al's fights. Has he ever shown a tendency to fade later in fights?

I haven't watched all of Al's fights. Has he ever shown a tendency to fade later in fights?
As far as i rememebr he keeps a good pace all 3.

Diego is a punching bag with a pulse nowadays, Iaquinta wins an easy UD or smashes him with an elbow or something as he wades in - TKO

Al beats the nightmare, i mean the dream i mean what the fuck was his nickname again?? anyway Al beats him easy

diego peaked many years ago
i dont like al, but he wins

I cant stand Al, so I really hope Diego beats the shit out of him

Back