Black Beast Wants to fight Francis Ngannou

J

JollyRants

Untitled-1-225.jpg
Derek Lewis - “He’s a good guy. He’s a real good fighter. A lot of people want to see me and him match up and I’m like ‘Of course, it’s America. They like to see that black on black crime.’ Whenever the time comes, when Dana White calls me and asks me if I want to fight him, yeah I’m going to fight him.

Francis via murder hopefully Lewis is a douche bag to me

Would be insane for however long it lasted on the feet. Both these guys have decapitating power.

Instead of reading clips watch the whole interview on MMA hour

Title should be changed to "Black Beast wishes to end his life by being sacrificed to the Cameroonian Warlord"

#Predatorbless

He doesn't 'want' to fight him, he's just not opposed to fighting him. Lewis wants Hunt.

Octagon would explode.

This fight would be racist as fuck.

This should be a really fun fight, it has that old school feeling!

They seem to have very similar physiques according to TS picture, Ngannou looks like an after-diet Lewis

Nah let these two work through the ranks without fighting each other, see if they have what it takes to take down a top 5 guy each and if they do then fight each other for the title shot.

I love Black Beast, but that's dumb that he said we want to see blacks fight blacks.

A knockout artist vs another knockout artist of any race is the same fight to me

I love me some Black Beast but he don't want it with Dark Platinum even if he's too dense to realize it.

Probably at some point they will meet. It's not a fight that needs to happen now.

They seem to have very similar physiques according to TS picture, Ngannou looks like an after-diet Lewis

Ngannou has a superior physique and is pretty much superior in every other area as well. Of course, these are 2 HWs and either is capable of KO-ing the other...but I think Ngannou wins 8 or 9 times out of 10. He's actually looking like a serious, well-rounded MMA fighter, whereas Lewis is just a big strong HW who hits really hard...something the sport has had since the beginning (early Tank and Goodridge, etc.). That style only works half-decently in the HW division.

Back