Will Lando Vannata win Performance of the night?

raw

Card is too stacked to be sure. But he'll put on a cool performance, be sure of that.

Don't you usually wait till the fight is over before duscussing whether or not a fighter should get a performance bonus?

Hellyeah !!! And he'll crack the top 15 on his way to a title shot in 2018 !!!

Don't you usually wait till the fight is over before duscussing whether or not a fighter should get a performance bonus?
No I actually always discuss it before hand

So the question isn't difficult, it just has multiple implied parts
I'll break it down

1) Do you think Lando will beat Teymur?
2) Do you think it'll be by finish?
3) Assuming you answered yes to the first two questions, and keeping in mind Lando's previous performances, do you think it'll be spectacular and HL reel worthy?
4) Assuming answer three is a yes as well, will it be enough to get one of two performance of the night bonuses?

No different than guessing who will win FoTN, which we do quite often.

worst fuckin idea for bane ever.

retarded half german half sweedish voice, no trt juice, no actual display of banes savyness or smarts. hes suposed to be as smart or smarter than batman if i remember correct

worst part about it is tom hardy should have been a fuckin perfect bane. dont even get me started on those god awful fight scenes between him and bale

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FHades.gif

worst fuckin idea for bane ever.

retarded half german half sweedish voice, no trt juice, no actual display of banes savyness or smarts. hes suposed to be as smart or smarter than batman if i remember correct

worst part about it is tom hardy should have been a fuckin perfect bane. dont even get me started on those god awful fight scenes between him and bale

Bane was awesome imho

<33>

4667612-4936230437-irxMU.gif

No I actually always discuss it before hand

So the question isn't difficult, it just has multiple implied parts
I'll break it down

1) Do you think Lando will beat Teymur?
2) Do you think it'll be by finish?
3) Assuming you answered yes to the first two questions, and keeping in mind Lando's previous performances, do you think it'll be spectacular and HL reel worthy?
4) Assuming answer three is a yes as well, will it be enough to get one of two performance of the night bonuses?

No different than guessing who will win FoTN, which we do quite often.
I'd have to have actually seen David Teymur fight before to be able to make any kind of prediction.

Let me answer your question with a gif, mr. Kid.

{<redford}

Bane was awesome imho

<33>

4667612-4936230437-irxMU.gif
dude go to youtube and watch those fight scenes

and no bane was trash. everything about him. the shitty mortal kombat mask, the shitty voice..........only thing worse was the mandarin in ironman 2 or 3. i cant remember because those movies were shit.

the actual mandarin had 10 rings with each a different power. but for some reason in the fuckin retarded ass ironman movie he was just some middle eastern terrorist. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!!!! THAT NI%$AS NAME IS THE MANDARIN!!!! FUCKIN MANDARIN!!!!!!!!!. ITS A FUCKIN ASIAN LANGUAGE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

291055-112600-the-mandarin.JPG

this episode of nerd rage has been brought to you by Th3Sav4ge.

Last edited:
Back