@White
Reaction score
3518m1c.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/nmnj7r.gif/img]

[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2cdhc9j.jpg

UFC161-RashadEvansXDanHenderson-Rd1-slomo-400-sg.gif

giphy.gif

TaxEvasion= King of racism????

Rashad, to me, was a fighter who never reached his full potential for whatever reason. I really think he could have won a lot of the fights he lost except for bad game plan.

That Glover KO was still shockingly easy, hope Rashad's chin improves against MW's otherwise he could be in for a tough few fights.

Rashad, to me, was a fighter who never reached his full potential for whatever reason. I really think he could have won a lot of the fights he lost except for bad game plan.
Yeah!
He stands and bang when he doesn't have to and doesn't implore his bread and butter, wrestling.

Yeah!
He stands and bang when he doesn't have to and doesn't implore his bread and butter, wrestling.

People say that Machida's karate nullified his wrestling, but if you watch the fight it was clear Rashad wanted to prove he could stand with Lyoto. He was not putting any efforts for the TD attempts and he wasn't setting them up.

I also appreciate a Ric Flairesque face plant KO/wobble:

ObedientGleefulLaughingthrush.gif

GRfFgr3.gif

Yeah he has a weak chin, but the real problem is that the speed he had that won him TUF as a heavyweight and crumpled Chuck like a tin can is gone.

I used to be entertained by photo's like this. Now the reality of the damage he suffered in that moment is hard to watch. Shadface=the problem with mma. Many of us, myself included, have been most entertained by moments where fighters are sustaining life changing damage.

IDK man. MMA is my favorite sport but I question it more and more as we celebrate moments like these more and more. I don't want my favorite fighter being a shell of himself.

Fedor is the GOAT at everything, even the stanky leg

TanPerkyKoala.gif

ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

Back