Tyron Woddley Q&A Talks Conor McGregor Hiding, UFC 209 & More

Pentogento

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Tyrone has a point, conor is hiding from mma fighters and just talks about fighting mcgregor

If you hit the dislike button....

You are a racist.

30 seconds and no mention of racism so far. Fake vid.

"I'm calling USADA on your sons"
<DrakeLaugh>

He was the one hiding when McGregor confronted him.

Tyrone is still salty about McGregor punking him, this guy really holds on to the butthurt. It's Tyrone that wants to be Conor, and if I remember corrrectly, he copied the Conor vs. Floyd fan made poster and put one up on his social media of him vs. Broner.. What an asshole. A lot of what Conor has done, Woodley has tried to do the same, but to no avail. Let's be honest here, the guy just doesn't have "it".. He's a bitter, jealous imbecile from Ferguson that has criticized fans calling them racists just for not liking him, but I gotta wonder, what is to like? He' permanently got this stupid, straight look on his face, always is unhappy, has no sense of humor, and makes up the most asinine theories on why he isn't a bigger "star" then he is. Of course he's going to try and slam McGregor, it's him that wants to fight Mayweather, but nobody is buying. He's a biased, shit analyst on Fox, had a mediocre extra role that involved no talent in s.o.c. and got a title shot by sitting on his lazy ass and putting the weight of receiving one on his coaches he subsequently abandoned for Duke Rufus. I'd encourage any fan of UFC to boycott any card he's on, stream it, download it, whatever, but hurt him where it hurts, in his pocket. He doesn't deserve your money.
You're so butthurt you're trying to organize a boycott, lol.

Back