Video: Tiny Child Coming for DJ's Belt (Baby Bruce Lee)

YukisHeart

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Damn, he moves well. I don't think the fingertip stuff is wise, though -- poor kid could be arthritic by eighteen.

God dammit kid get away from the TV, it's gonna end in tears

But holy shit, that little fucker has mad skills!

Kid has great co-ordination and movement for his age, definitely a natural talent.

European-american kickboxing destroys his kung fu shit.

one td, fight will end.

Asian people and Bruce lee...
They need a new hero ffs

Crazy good. A lot of Asians are. Bravo kid. You put fat Sherdoggers like me to shame.

I think that the problem most Asians have is the defense part of MMA/Striking.

I've noticed most Asian fighters make weird moves when they are getting attacked, they tuck in their heads and raise their hands weirdly. Like they've lost coordination or some shit.

Which is why there is only one Sakuraba.

Asian people and Bruce lee...
They need a new hero ffs
I figure with a population like that combined with a growing economy (real food for children through to adulthood) they are bound to produce one soon.

..and then hundreds of them, if not thousands. lol

I swear I've seen dozens of videos about these "kung fu babies" but never heard of any of them again.

Anyone remember these kids?..

They're coming...

Flashy techniques don't mean shit just look at Super Sage Northcutt.

Plus by the time this kid is old enough to fight pro Mighty Mouse would be 40 years old and I'm probably dead from cheeseburgers so who cares.

Kid will soon have a size advantage over mm...

But he's never faced a wrestler.

Cool video, he's fast and crisp. Hope he keeps up training.

I think MM can edge him in a decision if he uses his wrestling.

Would be pretty cool if the Chinese government somehow found a way to clone bruce lee and insert all his memories through flash imagery he watches 24/7. Either way Mighty Mouse via takedown and GNP finish.

Back