Tony Ferguson is on a “false” win streak, overrated and will be exposed!

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know I will get completely flamed for this so go ahead.

• Beat a post USADA RDA in Mexico City decision.

• Barboza and Thomson are solid wins I give him that.

• Other than that his win streak reminds me of George Sotiropoulos.
Feel free to bump this tread when he flatlines Khabib.

Last edited:
Also his goons didn't hire army of spambots to clog all UFC instagram accounts

So you're saying Tony Ferguson will be exposed, and you want us to bump this when he KOs Khabib?

what??

Bullshit, he already beat the GOAT

kikunostance.JPG

Last edited:
Lmao other than a young RDA, who the hell has Khabib beaten?

Tony has a more experienced and prime RDA with Thompson, and Barboza on his win streak. He's beaten a far more diverse and elite group of fighters than Khabib has, and that's not even up for debate.

If he adds Khabib to the list does that make it legit?

Tony is nothing like Soto.

This thread is #1 bullshit.

I don't like this.

Why...why you do this?

nurmagomedov_khabib-1040x572.jpg

Lmao other than a young RDA, who the hell has Khabib beaten?

Tony has a more experienced and prime RDA with Thompson, and Barboza on his win streak. He's beaten a far more diverse and elite group of fighters than Khabib has, and that's not even up for debate.
>young RDA
RDA was 30 when he fought Khabib. THIRTY.

I think you are just making connections cause they both got trained by Eddie Bravo

So is Khabib

80% cans and what should have been a L to Tibau

He didn't just decision RDA; he f-ed him up pretty bad in that fight. Have you even watched the thing?
His tendency to just walk right into shots kind of worries me, though.
That really put him on some bad spots against the likes of Barboza and Vannata.

Other than that, he's the farthest from being overrated.

let's hope for a great fight from Tony and Khabib
a win/win for anyone watching

• Post USADA RDA is a myth that needs to go away—He had some of his best performances post USADA. What is real, though, is that RDA left Kings MMA to train on his own for the Tony fight, and he looked lost without Cordeiro in his corner.

• Barboza took the fight on like two weeks notice. Tony also landed an illegal up kick in that fight which rocked Barboza. I'd bet money on Barboza in a rematch.

• His other wins are solid, but nothing to write home about. I think his sub game is over-rated: he submitted two strikers who took the fight on short notice, and he subbed a few top 30 gatekeepers after rocking them on the feet. I haven't seen anything to suggest that his sub game is elite as people make it seem to be. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but people are acting like he's got the most dangerous guard game in the division.

>young RDA
RDA was 30 when he fought Khabib. THIRTY.

Young in his career, ding bat.

Also, tony beat up, and choked out Tibau, while many khbaib almost couldn't do anything to him, and many believe he lost that fight.

And before you bring up the MJ fight, Tony got his arm broken in the 1st round from a kick by MJ, so you can't really hold that fight against him. nd he just barely lost that fight, it wasn't like he got outclassed like that or anything.

Im all about Khabib taking everything at 155,but there is nothing to expose. Ferguson is a great fighter,and this fight is fuckin bananas

Young in his career, ding bat.

Also, tony beat up, and choked out Tibau, while many khbaib almost couldn't do anything to him, and many believe he lost that fight.

And before you bring up the MJ fight, Tony got his arm broken in the 1st round from a kick by MJ, so you can't really hold that fight against him. nd he just barely lost that fight, it wasn't like he got outclassed like that or anything.
>Young in his career, ding bat
10 years in to his MMA career? You're full of shit, ding bat. RDA started fighting in mma in 2004, he fought Khabib in 2014 then won the title less than a year later.

Back