Who woke up after 7 a.m this morning and thought "Damn, I'm a bullshit guy" ?

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
just wondering.

If you don't get it watch UFC Embedded.

Weird thread. But I always liked you Frandie, rocking that sweet Daft Punk AV and all.

Khabib waking up at 7 to run

Ferguson sacrificing time with his family to train

Woodley eating and driving.

Thompson playing with frisbees.

Thread's number one bullshit.

Don't tell me what to do! You probably aren't my dad!

I woke up at 7:30 and wondered why my cat had shat on the carpet rather than going outside.

What does that make me?

Weird thread. But I always liked you Frandie, rocking that sweet Daft Punk AV and all.

Ahah my man !

raw

I found that unsettling, for some reason the more i watch of Thompson family, the more they creep me out:)

Awesome fighter though:D

I know, right? Sage Northcutt and his family give me a lot more creeps but of the exact same type. I feel like their family has some decade old deep secrets. Thompson is a good second though. I guess it's the whole father coaching son thing and doing things that dads mostly do with their 10-15 year olds with a grown adult. If it was Stephen alone eating pizza and alone playing frisbee golf I don't think it would creep me out not nearly as much.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they have such a good father-son relationship but it is creepy, even if there's nothing wrong. Take 10 years off of Stephen's age and it starts to seem normal.

I know, right? Sage Northcutt and his family give me a lot more creeps but of the exact same type. I feel like their family has some decade old deep secrets. Thompson is a good second though. I guess it's the whole father coaching son thing and doing things that dads mostly do with their 10-15 year olds with a grown adult. If it was Stephen alone eating pizza and alone playing frisbee golf I don't think it would creep me out not nearly as much.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they have such a good father-son relationship but it is creepy, even if there's nothing wrong. Take 10 years off of Stephen's age and it starts to seem normal.
I feel like the Northcutt family are just one step away from the next JonBenet Ramsey type situation

Sage may well be JonBenet in this scenario

Oh, and...
daft-punk-animated-o.gif

So maybe post the video no? With a link. Lazy

just wondering.

If you don't get it watch UFC Embedded.

Almost everyday. Then I promptly go back to posting bullshit on Sherdog.

I am one with the bullshit, the bullshit is with me.

troll-computer-gif-3221-3390-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Back