Woodley Q&A:McGregor is scared to fight (VID)

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tyron Woodley Q&A for UFC discussing Conor McGregor avoiding fighting, fighting Wonderboy, superfights with Bisping/GSP and more.

Dayum, Woodley trying really hard to get that GSP/McGregor money

Well, if you are a fighter and you refuse to fight, it looks like you are scared of something.

He's waiting for his competition to kill each other so he could pick up the scraps and claim he's the king of the jungle

while the lions are in the octagon battling for their pride he's in the henhouse keeping his eggs warm

I'm a huge Conor fan, but Woodley is a nightmare matchup for him. Bigger. Stronger. More athletic,. He can also wrestle but I think he wants to spam over hands to prove a point. I don't want to see Conor KO/TKO but it's a huge risk if Conor fought Woodley.

He's waiting for his competition to kill each other so he could pick up the scraps and claim he's the king of the jungle

while the lions are in the octagon battling for their pride he's in the henhouse keeping his eggs warm

first of all lions usually don't live in the jungle and last time i checked alpha lions are very lazy and let the females waste their energy!

Conor can't just duck fights and act scared and expect people not to call him out for it. You act like a duck you get treated like a duck

Which is the exact same thing Woodley did when he sat out for 18 months waiting for his title shot.

Haters.

Where was the complaining when stipe and DC sooked on the mic and said they need time off? Conor has busier schedules than them and has a kid on the way. They just wanted to sit on the couch and get fat.

Also, conor will knock woodley's block off. 3rd belt incoming

There's an eagle circling that henhouse...

Which is the exact same thing Woodley did when he sat out for 18 months waiting for his title shot.

The irony around here is lost of most people mate. Just sit back and enjoy the butthurt.

blablabla
4 fights in 13 months.
2 weight world champ bitches.

Well, if you are a fighter and you refuse to fight, it looks like you are scared of something.
You mean how Woodley said fighting Lombard was "bad for his brand"? Yeah, it sure did look that way.

"Conor's going into hiding cuz he gotta fight real people now"

hqdefault.jpg

btEjrVy.png

When you think you're dissing Conor but you're really dissing the guys he's beaten...

giphy.gif

Back