How did Silva do this?????

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Damn matrix Silva!!!!!!!!
dancedodging.gif

See that extra shoulder movement he makes when he dodges Franklin's kick???

I mean, I can watch it a hundred times but still
LL

How the hell was Silva able to do these kind of thing???
60a54a4c3e35b9ce0b9b9b4e78e49603.gif

Anybody seen anything remotely close to this while dodging a high kick in a championship fight???????
200.gif
200.gif

IMO this is why Silva is GOAT.

It´s not only about number of title defenses... it´s HOW it´s done.

15n5bew-1.gif

#Silva Bless

Pretty amazing the things he did while fighting.
It's really a shame this forum is more about putting down fighters in defeat over appreciating stuff like this.
War Silva

When B-level reflex meets D-level speed. Is normal.

Rich Franklin is a math teacher and everyone could do that to him including you and me, TS

Pretty amazing the things he did while fighting.
It's really a shame this forum is more about putting down fighters in defeat over appreciating stuff like this.
War Silva
Exactly!!! That is a thing of beauty right there. I mean, everyone else would've just missed that timing and gotten head kicked. Silva just fucking defied the rules of time and space right there.

Steroids.

Lol.

The closest we've gotten lately was Cody NeckTatts dodging and dancin with crummy Cruz

i havnt seen this yet... big fat boner pills. handfuls

dancedodging.gif

honestly that guy on the right side is a terrible striker.

Can't remember was that the 2nd Franklin fight? If so Rich was probably still shook from the 1st fight

I remember someone breaking down Silva's movement after the Weidman KO. He pointed out that Anderson's movement in slipping blows has always been left-right. Most mma fighters have historically not been technical enough to deal with even basic slipping, so when Weidman made the simple adjustment to double up on the same hand he was able to catch Silva with the opposite hand

fau33t.gif

Prime AS was a thing of beauty and enchantment.

I remember someone breaking down Silva's movement after the Weidman KO. He pointed out that Anderson's movement in slipping blows has always been left-right. Most mma fighters have historically not been technical enough to deal with even basic slipping, so when Weidman made the simple adjustment to double up on the same hand he was able to catch Silva with the opposite hand

fau33t.gif
I don´t know man, I think Silva´s movements were more than just "left and right" slipping....

Obviously in the Weidman fight he paid the price for exaggerating a lot, I don´t think it had that much to do with Weidman breaking down Silva's movements.

Back