Why is claudia gadelha ranked number 2?

Dridemma

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
She hasn't beat anybody in the top 10. Best wins are Aguilar whos just outside the top 10 and Valerie Letourneau who has looked terrible in the ufc. Also got beat by joanna twice. I feel karolina will beat her.

Many scored the first JJ fight for Clawdina. Also Hamasaki and Aguilar were ranked top 5 when she crushed them easily.

Agreeing to what? It's a fact that they are fighting. Nothing to agree with.

In WMMA everyone is number 2...

everyone.gif

She hasn't beat anybody in the top 10. Best wins are Aguilar whos just outside the top 10 and Valerie Letourneau who has looked terrible in the ufc. Also got beat by joanna twice. I feel karolina will beat her.

Aguilar was the consensus #1 before the UFC started WSW. Her current ranking is a joke, but the UFC straw weight rankings are pretty much a joke in their entirety.

Aguilar was the consensus #1 before the UFC started WSW. Her current ranking is a joke, but the UFC straw weight rankings are pretty much a joke in their entirety.
Beat me to it. Then Hamasaki was #2 according to...whoever it was that said that in the OWT in the Worldwide... :D
Sorry about forgetting who it was! :p

Well, Claudia only ended up fighting Cortney Casey in Sao Paulo because Carla (Who was #3) and Tecia (Who was #6) turned the fight down. Cortney was the only one who wanted that fight and she was #14 at the time.

She beat JAG in a title eliminator who was ranked #1 (?) at the time. She also beat Hamasaki in Invicta who was #2 and Tiburcio. Letourneau was a former title challenger also.

It also doesn't help that much of the Top 5 are already scheduled to fight or have fought already -
- #5 Tecia Torres (Recently beat Bec Rawlings)
- #4 Rose Namajunas (Scheduled to fight Michelle Waterson)
- #3 Jessica Andrade (Recently beat Angela Hill, scheduled to fight Joanna for the title)

So there's not much Claudia can do other than wait for her to be offered someone to fight. It's kinda not her fault that some girls don't want to fight her either.

I think Claudia will get past Karolina. I love Karolina but in a 3-rounder is see Claudia winning. If this was 5 rounds then Karolina would have a bigger chance at winning than Claudia would. I don't see anyone beating Claudia other than Joanna who's done it twice already.

She should be ranked #1

lWjLJJm.jpg
7zl9Q7r.jpg
QFtTHyE.jpg
eV7vl6Z.png

Last edited:
#1 is popping bottles with Fester.

aDJwaJW.png

The rankings on the UFC site are totally different from the rankings on Sherdog. Neither one of them make any sense.

Can't get top 10 wins if the girls are ducking you. Also Aguilar is a more legit win then most of the girls in the top 10.

she was the only one who made it competitive with the champ

Back