Who is Khabib's coach?

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Mendez or Papa Nurmagomedov?

Was watching the promo and they say Mendez is his head coach.

Anyone know what role his dad plays in 2017?

His Dad taught him Judo and Sambo whereas Mendes is there to help him to make specific strategies for fights and overall guide him through his camp.

He don't need coach. You say to him smash. He smash.

His coach in Dagestan is his papa while in US his coach is Mendez

Some posts were deleted, don't turn this thread into a political discussion or flame war. TS is asking a simple question.

Behave yourselves, Shertards

Mendez or Papa Nurmagomedov?

Was watching the promo and they say Mendez is his head coach.

Anyone know what role his dad plays in 2017?
Fergie has the best of 10th planet wathcing his back, does Khabib have the person in his corner who is workign out puzzles as much as fergies team are?

I would guess probably not

He trains at AKA, so Javier is his official head coach.
He did say on the MMA Hour that Mendez will corner him.

Fergie has the best of 10th planet wathcing his back, does Khabib have the person in his corner who is workign out puzzles as much as fergies team are?

It doesn't matter though. Tony's puzzle is basically to face off with a bear. A think tank full of Renaissance men in the corner is only going to do so much after the physical preparedness.

KN's puzzle is to work his hands a little, set up the takedown or throw, and get to work. Not rocket surgery

You'd guess wrong.

Back