Is anyone here brave enough to put money on these two main fights?

USAwrestling532

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
For UFC 209?

the Khabib/Ferguson and Woodley/Wonderboy fights seem so evenly matched that I still can't make a decision on who I think is gonna win. I've been going back and forth on them for weeks...

May God help anyone who puts big money on either of these two fights, seriously.

What are the respective odds for those fights?
Ferguson was at + 160 a few weeks ago. That's pretty good value for a fight that's so hard to pick. No idea now, to lazy to look for you (but then you were too lazy to look too!).

If i had to put money it would be Ferguson and Woodley. Woodley in the first fight showed if he wants to take Wonderboy down and do damage he can. Seemed to just have a mental mistake in the first fight. Ferguson on the other hand, I am just going with my gut. Khabib is a beast, but he really has not faced a ton of crazy competition like Ferguson. Ferguson has found a way to beat killers at 155. Ferguson is also active everywhere he will do everything to get off his back or submit Khabib. Ferg is more well rounded.

I think the easy answer is Khabib and Woodley.

I'm not saying that's my answer. But if I had to bet that's what I would.

These fights are too close to call so I won't be putting any money on them.

I'm most confident in Khabib but he's not really great value.

I'm only putting money on Lando. If you think Elkins will beat Bektic the value is really good for that fight. Main and co-main are pickems.

15piszp.png

I put my entire account balance on Cucuy.

Getting almost double your money on an even fight is always a good bet. I personally see Cucuy as the favorite though, so it's an even better bet from my viewpoint.

Khabib and Woodley will win, imo.

I'll be rooting for khabib and Wonderboy. I think Woodley is likely to use the takedown a lot more this time, though.

15piszp.png

I put my entire account balance on Cucuy.

Getting almost double your money on an even fight is always a good bet. I personally see Cucuy as the favorite though, so it's an even better bet from my viewpoint.

Nice. I'm putting money down on Tony as well. I'm also betting on Woodley. I don't think either one of them should be dogs.

A Ferguson/Woodley parlay is like 5-1.

For UFC 209?

the Khabib/Ferguson and Woodley/Wonderboy fights seem so evenly matched that I still can't make a decision on who I think is gonna win. I've been going back and forth on them for weeks...

May God help anyone who puts big money on either of these two fights, seriously.

Both are too unpredictable, and as another poster said, it really depends on the odds.

Both tough fights to bet on. Whenever there are coin flips like this I just go with the more dominant wrestler.

Hell nah.
The only one that i could possibly bet on is Woodley/WB...and id be betting for Woodley. But even then, I'm no where near confident in making that bet.

Khabib and Tony is a toss up. Khabib is just too unproven in my eyes. Guy is a wild card. Tony is a beast, but he doesn't look invincible in his fights, and he does so much wacky shit that you can never really count him out. I wouldn't put any money on that fight

Bet Woodley the first time they fought. Bet WB this time. Have a feeling he's going to adjust more/better and land the concussive blow this time around.

Threw some on Cucuy as well. More well rounded, more creative, better gas tank, 77" reach and got +175 a few weeks ago. Khabib might wet blanket him, but I see Tony defending enough takedowns and smoking Nurmy on the feet.

Close fights though. Could see either or both going against me, but I feel good about both picks.

No, as I don't have an intelligent guess on who wins. Both fights could go either way.

Back