Hunto has some nice things to say about upcoming opponent

DalchaLungiambula

Orange Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“I was forced to do this fight because even if he’s cheating I’m still going sue him,” Hunt told news.com.au. “If he gets pinged for cheating after this fight, I’m suing his black a***, just like I’m suing that f***ing white monkey Brock Lesnar.

“It p***es me off that I have to compete with this guy. He’s cast as one of the best strikers in the world, he’s nothing but a filthy cheat, that’s all he’ll ever be. All those titles he’s ever won is because he’s stuck needles in his a*** and cheated. He’s a cheat and a coward just like Brock Lesnar.

“I don’t give a s*** about him, he’s just a piece of s***, a cheater. To me he does not matter, he’s just a dirty cheat. He’s cheated his way to get here. He’s not good at anything, he’s just another one of those cowards who’s scared to fight clean.

“I need to send a message out to all that are watching this sport and say you’re not allowed to f***ing cheat, we need to do something about these scumbags in our sport. There’s no legitimacy, it’s just f***ed.”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/ma...s/news-story/c7c1dde2c6dc89f73e997f7f3cf48240

Hunt has a point and speaks the truth but he always sounds like a crybaby when doing so

Damn. That was deep. Really see Hunt in a different light now that he can look past Overeem's history.

Hunt and Reem at one point were pretty cool with each other, shown good signs of respect postfight during that crazy Japan NYE event, if Hunt can be forgiven for being a scum bag in his youth, Reem can be forgiven for cheating. It's not like he was cheating when he was bulking up in K1 anyway...and he only has been caught once for high testosterone levels.

alistair_overeem_versus_mark_hunt.jpg

Wouldn't that be "suing his half-black ass"?

Guess Hunt is a one-dropper.

Stop with your fruity pebble colored fonts bruh.
When my yellow is gone and my username is white, I'll stop
It only makes sense

Didn't read, but glad Hunt is giving props to Overeem and his achievements in both sports.

So it sounds like Hunt might be subtly hinting that Overeem doesn't play by the rules?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back