Wonderboy by KO

HereToSlay

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wonderboy will be more aggressive in this fight and KO Tyron

Tyron only does well against fighters who doesn't pressure him

Despite how well-spoken and explosive Tyrun is.... he's going to get destroyed.

Then he'll go crying to the ACLU and probably beg Beyonce to write a song about how MMA was racist towards him.

I am white too but hate the fu*k out of Conor.

Tyrone is explosive but Wonderboy will KO him, he's a well-spoken guy but he has bad cardio. Oh also he's black.

Tyrone is explosive but Wonderboy will KO him, he's a well-spoken guy but he has bad cardio. Oh also he's black.

You say he has bad cardio but his best round vs Wonderboy was round 4

Something is not right here

Theres a reason he wasnt as aggressive as he usually is in the first fight. He knows tyron can time him and hurt him , and take him down.

Also hes heavier now and will be a little slower possibly, woodley by wrestlefuck or KO.

If Thompson wins, his game is better for Maia to get that title.... provided he gets past Masvidal.
33dwdoo.gif

Wonderboy will be more aggressive in this fight and KO Tyron

Tyron only does well against fighters who doesn't pressure him

Also, i like Wonderboy better because he's white like me

i thought wonderboy would kill woodley before the first fight.
now i think woodley will kill wonderboy.

woodley killed the wonderboy hype. wonderboy simply does not have good grappling, so when he fights grapplers, he becomes too scared to strike

Tyron also claims he was injured in the first fight.

I hope Steve Thompson knocks him out, I hope he gives him the same treatment he dished out to John Hendricks. I have a feeling he will be much more comfortable this time around and I hope he doesn't hesitate.

I mean if Woodley never goes for the submission and doesn't gas out his arms I think he is fresh for the entire fight and we are not talking about his cardio anymore

He is going to prove a lot of people wrong this weekend

Going with Wonderboy too. His tougher then I expected he took all Tyron has to offer and keep fighting to a draw. Tyron was able to get 1 take down due to catching a kick other wise his wrestling was ineffectively through out the fight.

Going with Wonderboy too. His tougher then I expected he took all Tyron has to offer and keep fighting to a draw. Tyron was able to get 1 take down due to catching a kick other wise his wrestling was ineffectively through out the fight.
Shit post! That takedown is the reason Wonderboy was scared to death to exchange.

It's Tyron's fight to lose. Wonderboy needs to outpoint him and hope for "white privilege" with the judges scorecards, again.

All people saying is how much Woodley was going to get destroyed, mystified by karate,etc, Woodley is not being given his proper credit, and I think it's pathetic

Shit post! That takedown is the reason Wonderboy was scared to death to exchange.
Scared to death ? is that the reason woodley keeps backing straight against the fence every time thompson move forward.

i thought wonderboy would kill woodley before the first fight.
now i think woodley will kill wonderboy.

woodley killed the wonderboy hype. wonderboy simply does not have good grappling, so when he fights grapplers, he becomes too scared to strike

Rory & Hendricks are excellent grapplers.

You were wrong the first time, and you'll be wrong again.

Back