Tyrone: GSP wont fight me if I'm the champ (because of his health)

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Let's not get it twisted, part of the reason he left the sport was concussions," Woodley told ESPN's Five Rounds podcast on Monday. "He doesn't seem to be extremely thrilled to get in there with somebody that can punch him to the point of getting dropped and suffering a concussion -- an ugly, grueling fight.

"I'm a guy who makes that fight for him."

Woodley being arrogant like always. St Pierre will let him feel how a real man grapplefucks !!!

more threads from this kid with made-up shit in the title

If this was true he (GSP) would have accepted the Bisping fight. Lol

image.jpg

Woodley being arrogant like always. St Pierre will let him feel how a real man grapplefucks !!!
You're pathetic. Twood is a legit champ. Wonderboy and his dad are fucking weird as fuck. And, politics are the only reason that guy is getting rematch. Sit down you Trump moron.

you must masturbate to gsp posters. Gsp left because usada entered. He stands no chance against younger freak of nature Twood.

This might be a play on GSP ego to try and get the fight. Actually kind of smart seeing how GSP got mad at Nick & BJ for similar stuff.

You're pathetic. Twood is a legit champ. Wonderboy and his dad are fucking weird as fuck. And, politics are the only reason that guy is getting rematch. Sit down you Trump moron.

lol triggered

Woodley's a crybaby.

You're a crybaby.

He's getting a rematch because they just fought to a draw.

Donald Trump bless your bum life

This might be a play on GSP ego to try and get the fight. Actually kind of smart seeing how GSP got mad at Nick & BJ for similar stuff.
Hope he gets a tune-up fight first so Maia ( If he beats Masvidal ) gets his shot. But the money fight is for a title. Just glad to see the WW GOAT return !!!

Back