I got Tony Ferguson winning

DrunkZombie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Khabib dickriders red pill me on how he will keep the Boogeyman down. Khabib is going to taste a few elbows that will rock him and get Darce'd. Also Ferguson has the best butterfly guard reversal and avoids takedowns by rolling away or using nasty up kicks. I respect Khabib as a great wrestler but he ain't got anything on Ferguson when it comes to reach and striking.

We'll see.

I too am slightly leaning toward Cucuy, but I think he will have to weather a pretty ferocious storm of non-stop wrestling and GnP from Khabib, and wear him down over several rounds.

If he can make it past the third round without having absorbed an insane amount of damage on the ground, I think he catches a worn out Khabib late, either TKO, or Sub, late in round 4, or in the 5th.

I like Tony but I can't see him winning this over 5 rounds unless he really hurts Khabib, and we've never seen Khabib seriously hurt in his career.

Khabib dickriders red pill me on how he will keep the Boogeyman down. Khabib is going to taste a few elbows that will rock him and get Darce'd. Also Ferguson has the best butterfly guard reversal and avoids takedowns by rolling away or using nasty up kicks. I respect Khabib as a great wrestler but he ain't got anything on Ferguson when it comes to reach and striking.

Show me your betting slips if you're so confident.

I like Tony but I can't see him winning this over 5 rounds unless he really hurts Khabib, and we've never seen Khabib seriously hurt in his career.
Me neither, I've seen him wreck longer guys and get inside their striking ranges but hasn't run into anyone with elbows like El Cucuy. Ferguson's inside leg kicks to the shin and body kicks looked like they hurt almost everyone he matched up with.

Tony's biggest weapons in this fight are his elbows and how much he can run away. That's all I see him doing to evade a MJ or Trujillo style beatdown by Khabib.

Ferguson's been half-assing his training camp. Training in his backyard, while Khabib trains at AKA with killers. I just recently saw on the Embedded series that he brought his wife and infant kid to Vegas with him. He's not focused as much as Khabib is. I wonder if he's going to rely on a couple illegal eye pokes or fence grabs like his older fights, because I don't see him having the edge at all.

I'm poor right now. like I said I have faith in his ability to avoid takedowns with the most bizarre and unorthodox techniques that actually work. Won't be surprised to see him attempt a rolling knee bar on Khabib.

Me neither, I've seen him wreck longer guys and get inside their striking ranges but hasn't run into anyone with elbows like El Cucuy. Ferguson's inside leg kicks to the shin and body kicks looked like they hurt almost everyone he matched up with.

Tony Ferguson's inside striking is likely his biggest asset......we need to see the tools necessary to beat Khabib, because at this point he's a puzzle.
He covers his upper body pretty well, sets takedowns up well, finishes them extremely well.

Tony's biggest weapons in this fight are his elbows and how much he can run away. That's all I see him doing to evade a MJ or Trujillo style beatdown by Khabib.

Ferguson's been half-assing his training camp. Training in his backyard, while Khabib trains at AKA with killers. I just recently saw on the Embedded series that he brought his wife and infant kid to Vegas with him. He's not focused as much as Khabib is. I wonder if he's going to rely on a couple illegal eye pokes or fence grabs like his older fights, because I don't see him having the edge at all.
Nah fam, Ferguson has been putting in work. His elbows aren't the only weapons Khabib has to worry about.

Ferguson has improved his boxing and body kicks ten folds. His jiu jitsu is also top notch and his wrestling reversal is the best I've seen in the lightweight division.

We'll see.

I too am slightly leaning toward Cucuy, but I think he will have to weather a pretty ferocious storm of non-stop wrestling and GnP from Khabib, and wear him down over several rounds.

If he can make it past the third round without having absorbed an insane amount of damage on the ground, I think he catches a worn out Khabib late, either TKO, or Sub, late in round 4, or in the 5th.
oh shit i didnt know it was 5 rounds. nice

Tony Ferguson's inside striking is likely his biggest asset......we need to see the tools necessary to beat Khabib, because at this point he's a puzzle.
He covers his upper body pretty well, sets takedowns up well, finishes them extremely well.
If Khabib gets a big gash on his forehead from elbows it will impair his vision a bit. Ferguson better go straight to elbows in the guard as soon has Khabib gets him down cause he might end up getting Johnson'd.

everyone has been portraying Khabib as some unstoppable terminator that feels no pain, but Tony will put that chin to the test. Still no idea who wins it tho. Will be a war

I'm poor right now. like I said I have faith in his ability to avoid takedowns with the most bizarre and unorthodox techniques that actually work. Won't be surprised to see him attempt a rolling knee bar on Khabib.

If you're really confident you would have found a way to put some money on it. The odds are great for T Ferg - that is if you really believe Khabib has little chance.

upload_2017-2-28_21-23-48.png
upload_2017-2-28_21-24-12.png
upload_2017-2-28_21-24-33.png
upload_2017-2-28_21-25-56.png
upload_2017-2-28_21-26-14.png
upload_2017-2-28_21-26-42.png
upload_2017-2-28_21-27-1.png

Have a few others but this is most of them. I don't post my specific bet amounts but let's say it's more than a little and less than a ridiculous amount of $.

You and your February 2017 account...

I think it will be a tough fight for both. And will show us where their at in the P4P discussion. I've got Khabib by decision but could see Ferguson outlasting him and pouring it on late.

<mma4>

Well good luck, you're gonna need it in this pick em fight.

If Khabib finishes Ferg I take a giant hit. If Khabib wins by dec I basically break even since my "not Khabib itd" bets are bigger than the rest. If Ferg wins in any way I make bank.

Back