Conor will be hated in time

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Everyone in history who was popular beyond their weight faded HARD! New Kids on the Block, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Milly the Nilly, Backstreet Boys. MMA is too new to show examples, but Conor will be the mushroom cut 90s pop idol of the future.
zach%20yse.jpg

equals

35F9F8AD00000578-0-image-a-1_1467792660822.jpg

Well that's a wrap on this thread.

Great fighters/players/athletes will always have a base that hates them or loves them, or is neutral.

Conor doesn't care, he's rich and in a few years he will retire and raise babies with Dee.

Some gimmicks live on forever. I wonder what it will be like when the curtain drops.

TS how dare you compare an irrelevant bum like Canor to Vanilla Ice

LMAO could you not think of any athletes to use as an example?

Better luck next time TS.

Everyone in history who was popular beyond their weight faded HARD! New Kids on the Block, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Milly the Nilly, Backstreet Boys. MMA is too new to show examples, but Conor will be the mushroom cut 90s pop idol of the future.
zach%20yse.jpg

equals

35F9F8AD00000578-0-image-a-1_1467792660822.jpg
Hammer didn't deserve that.
Now Conman, he is already hated and likely not as much as is warranted, ultimately.
The worse fate, which I'd say is enevitable, is indifference.

LMAO could you not think of any athletes to use as an example?

Better luck next time TS.

Most experts agree that Canor is the MMA equivalent of former NBA superstar John Amaechi

Most experts agree that Canor is the MMA equivalent of former NBA superstar John Amaechi
I was going to go with Dennis Rodman. A guy who plays touch butt is likely to wear a dress to a press conference too.

MMA is too new to show examples?

Ronda is right there in front of you

Aldo fans still butthurt, how much you wanna bet i can find any of you crying in the UFC 194 PBP thread

Well that's a wrap on this thread.
No, there's still the small matter of TS calling Milli Vanilli 'Milly The Nilly" in the OP. I feel this should be discussed further.

They'll pick him apart with that undeserved LW title shot and the public circus he put on to desperately get that Floyd fight which he probably will never get.

Back