Where is the Hunt vs Overeem love?

deluxeh0

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Haven't heard much hype about this fight. Overeem barely lost the fight to stripe. Hunt is pissed. Someone is going to sleep. WAHOOO.<cheer>

Im not sure Hunt isn't trolling the UFC, I feel he might cancel last minute as a well-deserved FU to them

I'm scared Hunt is gonna shoot up a church if he loses this

I am tired of seeing both of these guys take damage. I've liked them both for a long time but now it's starting to make me a little ill to see Overeem KO'ed from a glancing blow and Hunt just take 100+ shots in a 5 round beat down.

Was their first fight the last time Overeem remembered he had a ground game?

looking forward to it. probably two of the biggest names for a main card opener in recent memory.

I want to see some media day interviews with Hunt. According to B Okamoto he's still talking about cheaters non stop. Would be hilarious and the UFC should stop pussyfooting and book that guy some interviews.

Great fight, but we have a good idea of how it's going to go.

The other two fights main fights have so many more variables.

I am tired of seeing both of these guys take damage. I've liked them both for a long time but now it's starting to make me a little ill to see Overeem KO'ed from a glancing blow and Hunt just take 100+ shots in a 5 round beat down.
Such is the state of our ancient heavyweight division.

Eh lose lose for reem. If he loses he should retire. If he wins hubt will do the steroid crying and bitching for months. That being said i hope reem takes him down and pounds his face in worse then stipe did

Eh lose lose for reem. If he loses he should retire. If he wins hubt will do the steroid crying and bitching for months.

it also just does NOTHING for Reem if he wins. Hunt isn't close to a title contender now, but Seem still is, IF he were to beat someone else. Hunt could easily beat Ream and one other top 10 and make a claim for a title shot. Reem would need a couple wins on top of beating Hunt to make that same claim, I think.

Fuck...I feel guilty now you prick.

When Hunt loses & goes off on another anti-steroid tantrum maybe the new management cans him, is the potential plus I see coming out of this.

Overeem beats him again. Hunt it so slow and sluggish, punching bag

5ec853d9bf4ce8a2dc7e1fbe87710d38_it-by-stephen-king-reviews-i-go-to-sleep-right-here-gif_500-239.gif

You know Khabib vs Fergusson is huge when its hype has completely overshadowed Thompson vs Woodley and Hunt vs Overeem. This ppv gets over 500k easy.

Back