Anderson Silva watched the oscars with Matthew Mcconaughey lol

J

JollyRants

16996291_1464514600235774_454087286271976596_n.jpg
upload_2017-2-28_20-5-25.png
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
Who set this up lol ? And how the fuck does something like this happen lol ? How akward of convos they must of had during the oscars lol ? Anderson Silva - Hey Matthew look its Jamie Foxx Matthew - hey mane totally lol.

Gotta love Brazilians

bwQOllj.gif

Last edited:
Matt was a spoiled shithead as a kid. His parents were worse.

Alright, alright, alright.

Is he the dude who had sex with Juno Temple or the dude who had sex with Liv Tyler?

>watching the oscars to begin with

Why do people still do this anyway? Doesn't it get boring watching retarded celebrities virtue signal about things they know nothing about?

Maybe his Brazilian wife is a Silva fan.

Why do people still do this anyway? Doesn't it get boring watching retarded celebrities virtue signal about things they know nothing about?

At least some of them actually do some good in the world. What do you do beside whine and complain on the Internet?

Matt was a spoiled shithead as a kid. His parents were worse.

LOL @ the internet.
What the hell are people like you like IRL?!
Seriously who cares what somebody was like as a kid? Were you his neighbor and he wouldn't let you play with his Tonka truck?

I watch the Oscars to see what movies I should avoid.

For example now I know to stay away from la la land, moonlight and manchester by the sea.

At least some of them actually do some good in the world. What do you do beside whine and complain on the Internet?

"do some good in the world"

Like virtue signaling about how the world needs to accept more refugees while they live in their 99% white neighborhoods and gated communities?

Or taking a page out of your retarded book and thinking controlling the border is "xenophobic" ? Also, I gave away more money to charity than you earned last year. Stick to getting your political news from the "Hot" reddit posts on r/news lmao

giphy.gif

The octagon is kinda like a flat circle

The nominees are usually good movies and many categories award the hard work of non celebrities like visual effects artists, sound editors, camera operators, etc.

I'm not ranting at you specifically Kone, but I really don't understand the hatred directed at the Oscars lately. I see complaining about it on my Facebook feed all the time. It's pretty easy to simply not watch if it's not your thing. For example, I don't go around bitching about Duck Dynasty even though I think it's the dumbest fucking TV show of all time. If other people enjoy it, good for them.

The nominees are usually good movies and many categories award the hard work of non celebrities like visual effects artists, sound editors, camera operators, etc.

I'm not ranting at you specifically Kone, but I really don't understand the hatred directed at the Oscars lately. I see complaining about it on my Facebook feed all the time. It's pretty easy to simply not watch if it's not your thing. For example, I don't go around bitching about Duck Dynasty even though I think it's the dumbest fucking TV show of all time. If other people enjoy it, good for them.

I didn't watch nor do I think I'm bitching (not that you're necessarily saying I'm bitching), I just think it's complete and utter dogshit. Apparently this one was even more insufferable than usual and was just littered with oblivious celebrities taking turns complaining about Trump even though they have absolutely NO idea what they're talking about.

Oh and something about black people winning awards and how that's extremely good for everyone. Like they're fucking pawns or something. Lol.

LMAO, can't say I'm surprised you'd be jealous of other successful people besides Conor.

Silva lives in LA. Maybe he really likes weed? Cuz I've heard McConaughy is a big pot head.

Back