Cody brings a snake for TJ onto TUF 25 set haha (VID)

Whoever filmed this deserves to be punched by Rumble

Sherdog will proceed to hate on him for this even though nearly every Dillashaw thread on here is filled with "snake" comments

Vertical filming needs to be removed as an option from phones.

It's not fucking acceptable. It just isn't.

Fuel for the fire baby, fuel for the fire. WAR T.J.

So many fighters changing gyms, move the fuck on.

I hope TJ continues to embrace the snake moniker.

No Love by KTFO tho.

I hope Dillashaw knocks this carnie on his ass. Did you see Garbrandts latest tatoo? That little prick shouldn't be talking shit on anyone

cody-garbrandt-crying-jordan-tattoo.jpg

Jesus Christ...The artist must have ran out of ink and went to the toilet wine to finish this beauty off.

Cody, you possibly picked the worst snake ever, and possibly prophetic, in a white boa constrictor! If you get choked out by TJ, you have no one to blame but yourself. Why not chose a garter snake or something, you goof??

<36>

FTR, Cody will reign this division for a while.

thats pretty funny but where's the knock out video? release that **** TAM. also did anyone else think it was Mighty Mouse holding the camera? I did a double take to realise it was some other dude on his knees. LOL

TJ is a little "snake in the grass"....So what? He left a gym full of jerk offs and moved to a higher altitude. I hope he slithers his way to a Win over that little prick Garbrandt.

Lame. TJ seems like a cool guy, and Cody seems like a douche. I hope Dillashaw clown him like he did Barao.

Back