Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal Set For UFC 211 in Dallas (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I'm a bit surprised they didn't opt to make it the 5 round Main Event for Kansas City. What do you guys think?

UFC 211 in Dallas now includes:

Stipe Miocic vs. Junior dos Santos - HW Title Fight
Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Jessica Andrade - WSW Title Fight
Fabricio Werdum vs. Ben Rothwell
Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal
Jarjis Danho vs. Dmitry Poberezhets
Gabriel Benitez vs. Enrique Barzola

Is that the best fight Maia could get?At least he is staying active...

gif_mj6dju.gif

WAR Maia!

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK, don't want either to lose

fuck this fight

Demonic Brazilian Backpack by RNC.

Jorge is really putting it all on the line this time.

Motherfuckers!

Poor Maia, I hope he can win but it's a tough fight for him.

War MAIA!

So I guess that the boring blanket will get his TS

Maia better get the title shot after he wins.

Fuck GSP and WME if they try to pull the stupid shit that we all fear they will.

Where is the "fuck the UFC morons" option? Also, Maia wins this by submission, Masvidal never showed the grappling to deal with someone like Maia

MAIA is the most overrated fighter in MMA.

Basically Pseudo Intellectual sherdoggers, believe that rooting for MAIA makes them some sort of MMA expert aficionado because they are rooting for literally the most boring display of MMA...It means that they know the ground game and are very fond of it.

Reality is that, all of you people are phonies. I say 5% of sherdoggers are actual fans, the rest are pretentious.

Im rooting for Masvidal...I don't pretend...and this is coming from a guy who likes real amazing grapplers like AOKI, but I doubt you people ever heard of him.

So pissed one of these guys has to lose.These 2 guys are obviously clean fighters.One of them are 1 of the top 3 bjj practitioners on the planet (souza-werdum)...The other guy is just a PURE NASTY cage fighter and I hate that they're paired up and one gets an L at the end of the day.

Btw, great GREAT fight. Definitely one of the fights I'll be looking forward to most so far this year.

Maia is gonna give him a grappling lesson.

Dislike this fight and Maia's manager should have at least held out for a titlefight or GSP. This isnt even being declared a #1 contender fight, Total Bullshit.

211 is looking real good, top 4 fights are excellent.

Back