Khabib will be victorious

AminoAcid

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ferguson is an excellent fighter and top 5 at light-weight, but Khabib is just on another level.

He is going to use his superior grappling and wrestling to control the majority of the fight and win on points. Tony will have his moments by landing a few big strikes, but neither of them will be big enough to change the entire complexion of the fight. Ferguson's best bet will be trying to secure a submission from the bottom, but Khabib, having superior grappling, will not be fooled and the attempts will be short-lived.

Tony is a hard worker but he is about to face reality. This is Nurmagomedov's division and the show will be in full effect on March 4th.

Khabib via 49-46 UD.

1C9ezviq_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Khabib may or may not win, but regardless, the result will not and cannot be 30-27. It's a 5 round fight.

Ferguson is an excellent fighter and top 5 at light-weight, but Khabib is just on another level.

He is going to use his superior grappling and wrestling to control the majority of the fight and win on points. Tony will have his moments by landing a few big strikes, but neither of them will be big enough to change the entire complexion of the fight. Ferguson's best bet will be trying to secure a submission from the bottom, but Khabib, having superior grappling, will not be fooled and the attempts will be short-lived.

Tony is a hard worker but he is about to face reality. This is Nurmagomedov's division and the show will be in full effect on March 4th.

Khabib via 30-27 UD.

1C9ezviq_400x400.jpg

30-27?

Reported for not knowing this fight is 5 rounds. Its a pretty big fight

30-27?

Reported for not knowing this fight is 5 rounds. Its a pretty big fight
TS is a huge Khabib fan but apparently doesn't know Khabib is fighting for an interim title.

<36>

People keep saying Ferg will finish him, but RDA was a legit BJJ black belt. And we all know what happened. RDA didn´t come even close to a submission.
tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo2_400.gif

TS is a huge Khabib fan but apparently doesn't know Khabib is fighting for an interim title.

<36>

I'm not a huge fan of either fight. I just believe Khabib is superior.

I'll revive this thread when Fergy stuff all his take downs and KOs him.

War Khabib,its going to take extreme violence to stop Ferg,thats the kind i wanna see

I dunno who is gonna win, but if Ferguson stuffs more than half of Khabib's TD attempts, I'd be extremely impressed. Only one to do it so far is Tibau, and he was robbed of that decision.

Tony doesn't have one punch knockout power, and that's the only way Khabib will ever lose.

Hopefully Conor will fight the winner. Was the UFC going to remind him to defend his belt?

Conor said previously that he would have defended if they asked him to.

That is the first time I have heard a "champion" say that.

Hopefully Conor will fight the winner. Was the UFC going to remind him to defend his belt?

I hope Conor fights the winner in May/June. Maaaaaaybe a big July 4th card, but it should be sooner than that imo.

But I think WME really has no idea what to do with Conor. He wants more than just cash, he wants a stake in the business, and they'd rather not have that conversation with him, so they probably avoided talking to him entirely.

Gonna be a great fight, I am leaning towards Khabib winning it here but Tony is going to make it a very tough. I think this will be a close fight and Tony will be his toughest fight by far in his UFC run. And I really dont see anyone in the top 10 giving Khabib the problems Tony will.

People keep saying Ferg will finish him, but RDA was a legit BJJ black belt. And we all know what happened. RDA didn´t come even close to a submission.
tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo2_400.gif

RDA joined the UFC in 2008 and has had 21 UFC fights. He has 2 submission victories in that time in 2012 and 2010. Last submission victory was 5 years and 12 fights ago

I dont know why that is, but to me his submission game has always seemed nonexistent for whatever reason.

Tonys a better MMA grappler with more dangerous subs than RDA

Conor is trying to stay the least active as he possibly can so he can be champion for as long as possible. Unfortunately for the Irish man, his days are numbered.

Back