Combat Sambo vs 10th Planet

Ken Fresno

Interim Belt
@red
Reaction score
Edgy Brah used to say that he concocted the 10th Planet system to deal specifically with real fight situations, and fights where you knew the opponent would be taking you down and attempting ground and pound.

One of his original students will be facing the most dominant fighter in the UFC in regards to grappling, and specifically ground and pound from top position.

In today's UFC all fighters have to be proficient in all aspects. But.. as far as testing 2 disciplines against each other within a matchup of well-rounded fighters, this is as good as it gets.

I, for one, am hoping Khabib gets this to the ground early, just to see the test.

War The Twister

victory.jpg

images

56b2af4639967.jpeg

War El Cucuy

tony-ferguson-edson-barboza-tuf-22-finale-1.jpg

0.jpg

Edgy Brah used to say that he concocted the 10th Planet system to deal specifically with real fight situations, and fights where you knew the opponent would be taking you down and attempting ground and pound.

One of his original students will be facing the most dominant fighter in the UFC in regards to grappling, and specifically ground and pound from top position.

In today's UFC all fighters have to be proficient in all aspects. But.. as far as testing 2 disciplines against each other within a matchup of well-rounded fighters, this is as good as it gets.

I, for one, am hoping Khabib gets this to the ground early, just to see the test.

War The Twister

victory.jpg

images

56b2af4639967.jpeg

War El Cucuy

tony-ferguson-edson-barboza-tuf-22-finale-1.jpg

0.jpg

giphy.gif

I got Tony in this one because he trains on Nibiru.

Its going to be real interesting to see what 10th planet jedi tactics Ferg can do off his back against Darth Nurmy's Sith grappling

shit is no joke...

543074_391657004202289_1175936952_n.jpg

Yea sure.. that crack head control will surprise Khabib.

Khabib victory.

That's the only part that makes this fight interesting is that ferg can give khabib stuff on the ground that he's never come across before

I really don't care who wins I just want to see a 5 round war. It really is a hard fight to nail down the winner. I like to pick one fighter over the other that way I have more interest in who wins. If I like both fighters, I'll bring out my nationalism and pick the American. I have a thought that a lot of people think this way, am I wrong?

That's the only part that makes this fight interesting is that ferg can give khabib stuff on the ground that he's never come across before
Everything about this fight is interesting.

Rogan is going to be jock riding the BJJ guy so hard obviously, will be fun.

When Eddie Bravo was asked how he would do in MMA he said he would lose badly, so I'm not sure his BJJ system is really designed for street fights.

When Eddie Bravo was asked how he would do in MMA he said he would lose badly, so I'm not sure his BJJ system is really designed for street fights.
I wouldnt say thats a sure thing. Look at Greg Jackson.

Rogan is going to be jock riding the BJJ guy so hard obviously, will be fun.

u need more than a great system to win, obviously. athelticism, stand upetc. his honesty doesnt make the system itself less worthy

i also agree re this being a fascinating part of the fight. The whole of 10th planet is working on a way to get khabib, and i do think it will work.

fergie to win (although i wish khabib does) is my prediction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back