Fight I'd like to see : James Vick vs Paul Felder

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who else is down with this matchup? I like this fight a lot, winner would set himself up for a big fight

I want to see Taisumov get rid of the Felder hype forever.. it is annoying. Good match up though. Or maybe Magomedov vs either one.

Who the fook....

Kidding..Vicks pretty good, he takes it imo.

Sign me up.

I'd stream the shit out of that fight.

I want to see Taisumov get rid of the Felder hype forever.. it is annoying. Good match up though. Or maybe Magomedov vs either one.
What hype? The guy has lost 3 of his last 6 and was losing to Cruikshank before the finish (If I remember correctly).

He's a fun fighter, thats it. I dont think anybody see him as a future contender

Member when James Vick did this to Cruickshank

James+Vick+Knees+and+KTFO+Daron+Cruickshank+-+TUF+15+Live+on+FX.gif

He's starting to put it together really well now too judging by his last fight.

Felder's likeable. The push he gets from match-makers is not.

Vick is a totally unlikeable, smug tool with undoubted skills.

Make it happen, I've wanted to see it for a while too.

I think this would make for an awesome striking match, both are 1-1 in their last 2 fights both coming off big wins... I'd watch it. One of those fights anything could happen and you can pretty much count on there being no grappling. Fight of the night potential right here.

I'm down!
The match up is good.

Member when James Vick did this to Cruickshank

James+Vick+Knees+and+KTFO+Daron+Cruickshank+-+TUF+15+Live+on+FX.gif

He's starting to put it together really well now too judging by his last fight.

Hahahahaha I swear Cruickshank could be a top guy but holy fuck have If I have ever seen a fighter whose undoing is his grappling it's him. Dude just makes baffling decisions in fights too, like his last fight in Rizin he was shit kicking the guy severely took him down got choked out. Lmao

What hype? The guy has lost 3 of his last 6 and was losing to Cruikshank before the finish (If I remember correctly).

He's a fun fighter, thats it. I dont think anybody see him as a future contender

Yeah, he got hyped after his performance vs Castillo but since then there hasn't been much at all.

Umm yeah, fight of the fucking century, thread worthy.

thats a brutal fight. they match up well but I dont want to see them collide so early in their careers, they are hot prospects. rather see it happen as they are contenders on title runs

Back