John Dodson vs Eddie Wineland set for UFC Nashville (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Wow good fight
wish Wineland was a few years younger, Magician by KO

It feels like there's gonna be one key factor in this fight, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Ronda+Rousey+Hosts+Media+Day+Ahead+Rousey+lZCInxjEVGHl.jpg

I think Dodson finishes Wineland. Nice fight for Nashville though.

picked dodson but id like to see wineland get the W, always enjoy watching his fights

Wineland has freakishly long arms, Dodson will struggle to find his distance and he doesn't throw enough. I take Wineland by dec.

I love wineland but i dont see him winning this fight by any means

Dodson will be to quick for Wineland but there's anyways a punchers chance.

i'll be pulling for wineland, but i see dodson by UD. i also see wineland with either a broken jaw or hand.

Damn. Eddie better keep those hands up. Chin could get cracked for good.

Wineland has very fast hands, better boxing, and probably better conditioning. Dodson has the WAY better wrestling and has dynamite sticks in his gloves. I think if the best Eddie Wineland came out he could get a close dec, but the obvious pick would by Dodson by finish.

Dodson arguably beat Lineker. Eddie's chin wont hold up. Linker survived only due to his concrete noggin.

What a great fight. I'm picking Dodson but I'm rooting for Wineland.

Wineland better not come forward with his chin hanging out in the open like he likes to do. Fans are the winners in the fight.

i'll be pulling for wineland, but i see dodson by UD. i also see wineland with either a broken jaw or hand.
Why does Wineland get so fucked up in his fights? Every fight he breaks something it seems.

Love Wineland....Really hopes he wins, but feel Dodson takes it.

Praying for Eddie to smash that idiotic smile into a thousand pieces.

Back