Can Marcin Tybura make an impact in the UFC?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'll be honest I've never watched any of his fights other than his UFC fights, but I remember people hyping him up for a long time before he finally came over to the UFC, wasn't very impressed at all in his fight against Tim Johnson, but there's always the octagon jitters, and Johnson is a tough fight. But then in the Pesta fight I was a extremely impressed. Really technical and light on his feet, and then scored one of the best knockouts of the year. I've been freakin dying to see him fight ever since then, and his fight is one of my more anticipated bouts of this weekend.

For those who've been watching him for a while, do you think he has what it takes to be a future contender?

He's developing quite nicely, and his striking seemed to drastically improve overnight in his last fight.

He would've #DUSTED Lewis if their fight went as scheduled imo, giving him more spotlight BUT we'll see how he progresses.

I definitely think so. He was a former m1 HW champ and trains at a legit camp with Daniel Omielanczuk, Jan Blachowicz, and Mariusz Pudzianowski.

I still expect Blachowicz to keep improving and become a top guy too.

Nah, no chance.

He lost to Tim Johnson - as basic a UFC HW you're going to get, albeit a tough, durable, decent fighter.

Sorry, I'm not buying him. He's good and will be around for a few years, with a win-win-loss type record where he keeps re-setting back to fighting a low-ranked guy.

Back