is Yoel a dirty fighter?

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Not knocking on him as an athlete, he's obviously a great athlete but to me, he's always been somewhat of a cheater. He grabbed the fence against Jacare but I can give him a pass, lots and lots of fighter do that but even at ufc 205, he got a couple of more extra seconds in his fight against Chris. I'm not doubting his knock out power but this happened before the round in which he knocked him out.
Do you think his rest during his fight with Tim and Chris had an impact on the outcome? I do think he's one of the dirtiest fighter in the UFC today. Great athlete but.... eh...

I think you answered your own question.

Crappig yourself is pretty dirty and disgusting.

inb4
romero-poop.jpg

What did he do in the Weidman fight? Besides almost kill him?

Didn't he also punch someone in the nuts? How does that happen unintentionally?

He's dirtier than Sanchez but he's been winning and knows how to pass the tests.

He's number 1 when it comes to "skirting the rules", that's for sure.

And he definitely punched him in the dick. Thigh my ass.

In short: yeah. He is. Intentially hitting below the belt, the stool incident, and his idiotic water incident all scream that he's either ignorant, intentionally cheating, or flat out dumb.

Not knocking on him as an athlete, he's obviously a great athlete but to me, he's always been somewhat of a cheater. He grabbed the fence against Jacare but I can give him a pass, lots and lots of fighter do that but even at ufc 205, he got a couple of more extra seconds in his fight against Chris. I'm not doubting his knock out power but this happened before the round in which he knocked him out.
Do you think his rest during his fight with Tim and Chris had an impact on the outcome? I do think he's one of the dirtiest fighter in the UFC today. Great athlete but.... eh...

He tries to win at all costs. It's one of the reasons he's made it so far in his careers.

He tries to win at all costs. It's one of the reasons he's made it so far in his careers.
Even without the cheating he is obviously among the best MWs right now. But at that level of competition, some seconds of extra rest on the stool might decide a close fight.

Back