What is it about Tony Ferguson...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
You guys don't like about him?

He can be cringe and douchy at times. Definitely socially awkward.

I can admit that, even though he is one of my FAVORITE fighters.

But I love his wild, throw-down style of fighting, so I don't hate on him for being a lousy trash-talker & douchey.

haha

Hated him on TUF but I was like 15 so whatever

Love his fight style and mentality which turned me into a huge fan

His fight with Edson is such an underrated fight

Hated him on TUF but I was like 15 so whatever

Love his fight style and mentality which turned me into a huge fan

His fight with Edson is such an underrated fight
How were you 15 back then when you're a 12 year old Conor fan?

He can be cringe and douchy at times. Definitely socially awkward.

I can admit that, even though he is one of my FAVORITE fighters.

But I love his wild, throw-down style of fighting, so I don't hate on him for being a lousy trash-talker & douchey.

haha
and this could very well cost him the fight. ko via cockiness. but im rooting for either to win its gonna be a good fight.

Tony officially became my favorite LW fighter when I saw him dancing merengue and salsa during the RDA fight.

He reminds me of Pettis........ i thought he was over rated during his moment,
I think this might be the fight that changes my mind( if he wins)

He is a bit annoying. Tries so hard to sound tough.

Hes kind of a blowhard and says some silly things but i dont believe for a second he doubts any of it

just seems like an asshole and no one you'd want to spend time with if you could avoid it. great fighter though, love to watch him throw down

You guys don't like about him?
Mostly from TUF, I think.

Some lines you do not cross, specially if you want to make fans that appreciate the person, not only the fighter...

I can't bring myself into liking him, no matter how much I appreciate his skills...

Mostly from TUF, I think.

Some lines you do not cross, specially if you want to make fans that appreciate the person, not only the fighter...

I can't bring myself into liking him, no matter how much I appreciate his skills...

Hmm what he say?

For what it's worth, I had an amateur mma fight about two years ago and I lost via cut after the 2nd rd, my coaches had to take off so I was in the fighter warm up area just having the post fight downs, and ferguson and his coach Casey halstead were cornering the main event fighter, and they both came up and helped me cut off my hand wraps and gave me a nice pep talk. Both really cool guys

Out of the cage he seems to just reek of dbaggery. Comes across as a serious tool. True nerd.

Inside the cage he's a beast and a pleasure to watch no doubt.

How were you 15 back then when you're a 12 year old Conor fan?
Lolrekt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back