Did Chad Mendes bombs and PEDs effect Jose Aldos chin ?

J

JollyRants

Chad Mendes recently failed a drug test so i was thinking about the damage he did on Aldo during there second fight.
457871494.0_standard_730.0.jpg
josealdo35.jpg
upload_2017-2-28_13-33-3.png Look at the damage Aldo took on his face during the Chad Mendes fight. Aldo took some hard blows on his face during that Chad fight. I know he didnt fight Conor till about a year later but taking those kinda of blows from a possibly roided Chad Mendes cant be good for the chin. Could Aldo taking those blows from Chad Mendes weaken his chin ?

It's obviously not ideal to take bombs to the chin and he did get knocked down in that fight and recovered quick.
But Aldo has a solid chin.

He just tried to stand and bang with a bigger, taller guy with KO power and a longer reach. Anyone would get KOed with that shot, plus he was moving forward which amplified the power.

Aldo has good defense and a great chin.

Aldo faced and beat the best version of Mendes ever. The juiced, full-camp, Duane Ludwig trained, 5-fight win streak Mendes.

Aldo is the GOAT.

Chad Mendes recently failed a drug test so i was thinking about the damage he did on Aldo during there second fight.
457871494.0_standard_730.0.jpg
josealdo35.jpg
View attachment 205367 Look at the damage Aldo took on his face during the Chad Mendes fight. Aldo took some hard blows on his face during that Chad fight. I know he didnt fight Conor till about a year later but taking those kinda of blows from a possibly roided Chad Mendes cant be good for the chin. Could Aldo taking those blows from Chad Mendes weaken his chin ?
aldo is not the only one who took unnecessary pinishment.
rockhold against a very powerful vitor
fedor vs a best bigfoot silva ever . silva was close to 300 lbs on teh fight night and all juiced up
mousasi lost to machida whos body looked like he was 21
mark hunt vs brock lesnar. brock was moving in the 3rd round like a lightweight moves in the first
tito vs chael . tito at 42 looked like he was 18 at the weigh ins. you gotta be blind to let the fight go

No. You don't instantly lose your chin after being hit. That's a myth. People think too much about it Sometimes a fighter could get KO'd by a jab and 3 fights later they will be fine after taking a haymaker. Too many variables involved. I do believe that age has an effect on chin however

Hgh frag is not a steroid.. it's a garbage research chem that's supposedly better than hgh and cuts fat.. but if you can get it for 20$ online = I highly doubt it's better than hgh .. trust me I'd know lol hgh frag is nothing and something stupid to get popped for

It's obviously not ideal to take bombs to the chin and he did get knocked down in that fight and recovered quick.
But Aldo has a solid chin.

He just tried to stand and bang with a bigger, taller guy with KO power and a longer reach. Anyone would get KOed with that shot, plus he was moving forward which amplified the power.

Aldo has good defense and a great chin.

pretty much this. Conor's shot knocked aldo out because aldo chased him and overreached for that shot. it was needlessly agressive and played right into his opponent's strengths. This is basically the same thing that happened to werdum against stipe. Neither one of them has a broken chin. they just abandoned sound tactics and fought their opponent's fight.

aldo is not the only one who took unnecessary pinishment.
rockhold against a very powerful vitor
fedor vs a best bigfoot silva ever . silva was close to 300 lbs on teh fight night and all juiced up
mousasi lost to machida whos body looked like he was 21
mark hunt vs brock lesnar. brock was moving in the 3rd round like a lightweight moves in the first
tito vs chael . tito at 42 looked like he was 18 at the weigh ins. you gotta be blind to let the fight go
Expect for that Chael part, Chael just simply sucks lol. Taking shots from a PED user can weaken the chin and shorten your career. This is why I think if you fail a test for PEDs you should get a permanent suspension from the sport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Frankie (who KOd Chad) couldn't hurt Jose post Conor so no, Aldo remains Aldo. That Conor power...

Mendes got in trouble because his psoriasis cream had test in it. Wasn't peds. And yes every bomb you take affects your chin. You only get so many. But there are a ton of factors. Like throwing yourself head first onto Connors left. And neck strength. Thread over.

Expect for that Chael part, Chael just simply sucks lol. Taking shots from a PED user can weaken the chin and shorten your career. This is why I think if you fail a test for PEDs you should get a permanent suspension from the sport.
Taking shots period will shorten your career.

Mendes got in trouble because his psoriasis cream had test in it. Wasn't peds. And yes every bomb you take affects your chin. You only get so many. But there are a ton of factors. Like throwing yourself head first onto Connors left. And neck strength. Thread over.
Your delusional if you really believe Chad Mendes skin cream excuse.

Chad tested positive for a peptide found In a skin cream used for psoriasis I believe.

Your delusional if you really believe Chad Mendes skin cream excuse.
right because everyone who tests positive is absolutely guilty no matter what no matter what they actually tested positive for. There are no exceptions whatsoever.

There's a chance he was genuinely using the substance to enhance his performance. They're not always full of shit though. Things do happen.

Tainted supplements is a massive Issue right now In the health community.

right because everyone who tests positive is absolutely guilty no matter what no matter what they actually tested positive for. There are no exceptions whatsoever.

There's a chance he was genuinely using the substance to enhance his performance. They're not always full of shit though. Things do happen.

Tainted supplements is a massive Issue right now In the health community.
Well knocking peoples heads off looking like the hulk and poping for PEDs. I'm going go with the side of my brain that's used for common sense and say Chads not one of the innocent people lol.

Totally innocent upload_2017-2-28_15-46-23.png it was skin cream

maybe because up until then he was hardly touched. The first eye pokes in the rematch and the constant kick in the balls setup those bombs Chad was able to land in the rematch.

Back