If Corey "The Next" Anderson wins...

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
1. Will we finally believe in him as a legit LHW prospect and potential title contender?

2. Will we believe in Shogun again, since he was able to defeat Anderson when Manuwa (in this hyopthetical scenario) couldn't?

WAR Corey "The Next" Anderson!

Bellator bound on his next loss. Him and Phil should fight, so we don't have to watch either.

I think I've seen Corey Anderson fight a half dozen times, but I'm not really sure who he is.

Meh the UFC should #CUT him regardless of outcome and use that $$$ to throw at Circunov.

Sleepin 25/8 has already worn out his welcome.

<{cruzshake}>

I think I've seen Corey Anderson fight a half dozen times, but I'm not really sure who he is.
He is the heir to the Anderson dynasty. Just look at this beastly man:

corey-anderson-tuf-19-finale.jpg

Did he finally change that horrible, disgusting, offensive nick name?
It was an amazing nickname but yes he changed it, he is called "Overtime" now. Not the best choice since it seem to imply that he'll always go the distance...

He could potentially contend for the title given how shallow the division is but he would get rekt by Jones, Cormier, Rumble, Gus and Glover

Sure, cut a black champ. Why not.
That was a racist post for sure, cutting the LHW division would mean cutting Jones, DC, Rumble, Manuwa, OSP, Anderson, and Cannonier. NOOOOO!

He's the guy that mma sites love to use as clickbait. Anderson vs Shogun! Nobody clicked that article thinking it was referring to Corey Anderson.

He should change his name to "the Next". It's less stupid than "Beastin 25/8". That's beastin for more time than you're alloted to beast.

Nope, LHW had one good prospect (not a great one) in Misha and they couldn't re-sign him. Anderson's a decent wrestler with OK stand-up. Prospects like him should beat a Shogun who's years past his prime, otherwise the division doesn't move forward.

They must be paying him peanuts if hes still with the UFC. Hes meh and hes boring as hell.

Just looked and yea, he was making around 58k a few fights ago, recently he got 40k for winning. So he clearly got a pay cut, no wonder they kept him around.

LHW is so dead to me lol.

He sucks but LHW is getting worse and worse that is not surprising he is ranked 7.

I think Manuwa starches him early.

Jimi on the other hand is a good fight for anyone.

If he changes his name to Corey "The Next" Anderson, I will be onboard his war wagon until the wheels fall off and the horses are dead.

Back