Why is Yair ranked so high?

shercatdog

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He beat a dinosaur BJ Penn. He had a close fight with a natural bantamweight Caceres. He lost by a KO by a nobody. Why is he ranked #7? He hasn't beaten anyone in the top 15 let alone top 20. His best win is against Fili. Hasn't beaten anyone relevant.

All of sudden he's top 10 since he beat an Old Penn?

Cos unlike Trump, Dana knows how to make money off the Mexicans.

Cause he's banging that hot chick that interviewed him.

<{jackyeah}>

Why is Stephens at #5? He looked meh in about 80% of the Edgar and Bermudez fights and on a 2-4 run in his last 6.

He hit Bruce Leroy with everything including the kitchen sink and never even knocked him silly so all that flashy shit really does not amount to nothing in my opinion

Hasnt fought much less beat anyone in the top ten. Meanwhile a certain Zombie comes back and starches the 9th ranked dude in 1 round and somehow Yair is above him.

maybe because he is on a 6 fight winning streak, but i'm not sure...

Because he's beaten everyone he's faced in the ufc and he's looked good doing it <{Joewithit}>

Because BJ Penn is the best man.

I dunno, I mean if Khabib can be #1 contender after sitting on the bench for a couple of years and with his best win ever being the #6 ranked guy.....sure, why not?

Because after Holloway Yair has the longest winstreak at featherweight.

Rankingmma has a more accurate ranking IMO. They have Zombie at 4, Yair at 8 and Stephens at 9.

Yair is the last hope for us Mexicans now that Cain's knees and Grasso's punching power are a bust. If he fails I will reject brown pride forever.

because he beat a motivated bj penn

Back