Anyone else concerned about Sage dropping out of college to do MMA full-time?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He dropped out from a great University to pursue MMA full time after losing to Micky Gall.

Dude was on his way to getting a petroleum engineering degree. wtf

If MMA fails. He can go to hollywood.

He already dated bella thorne.

upper level science courses break a lot of people

He dropped out from a great University to pursue MMA full time after losing to Micky Gall.

You're worried about the future of a genetically gifted handsome stud from a wealthy family that was in the UFC by age 19.... Wtf??

It keeps me up at night, man.

Unless you have a degree in accounting or some field of engineering, college for the most part is vastly overrated. Besides, being in the UFC will open all sorts of doors for him. I'm sure he'll be on a new season of Dancing with the Stars alongside Paige. Big moneys there if this UFC thing don't work out.

*Edit: because people are getting too triggered.*

Unless you are aiming for a B.S. degree, college for the most part is vastly overrated. Besides, being in the UFC will open all sorts of doors for him. I'm sure he'll be on a new season of Dancing with the Stars alongside Paige. Big moneys there if this UFC thing don't work out.

Last edited:
Well I think he has a custom deal with Reebok, also hes on like a 60k/60k deal. Not to mention his family is doing fine financially it seems.

It's been a while since I've been to college, but unless things have changed your credits don't disappear because you quit school. If things don't work out with MMA then he can always go back.

Wasn't Carlos Newton in med school at one point or something?

School isn't fuckin going anywhere. If he so chooses. He can continue his education in the future.

It's been known to happen, eh.

TenBitWeird.gif

Unless you have a degree in accounting or some field of engineering, college for the most part is vastly overrated. Besides, being in the UFC will open all sorts of doors for him. I'm sure he'll be on a new season of Dancing with the Stars alongside Page. Big moneys there if this UFC thing don't work out.
Such a naive comment. There are so many studies that show that a college/university degree equates to a higher lifetime wage and less unemployment.

Yes, alongside the threat of a lack of research in AI security, Sage dropping out of college is right up there among my top concerns in life.

Anybody can go back to school whenever they want. Look at Shaq

why are you concerned about another grown man's choice? it has zero impact on your life, let him live his.

Back