On PPV's that have WMMA main events there should be ring men instead of ring ladies

MMAislife69

natural heavyweight
@Orange
Reaction score
I know this will anger a lot of the conservative sherries on this forum but it's a form of sexism that needs to be confronted. On ppv's at the moment all they have are sexy girls with a lot of cleavage walking around. How about they start putting sexy men with big bulges for the cards with WMMA athletes main eventing. I would like to hear an argument as for why this isn't a good thing for equality. It's disrespectful for the female fighters in the UFC. You must get rid of them or have them for both sexes.

raw

I don't think the ring girls have anything to do with the contestants. They're there for the viewers, and the demographics of UFC viewers is skewed male.

I know this will anger a lot of the conservative sherries on this forum but it's a form of sexism that needs to be confronted. On ppv's at the moment all they have are sexy girls with a lot of cleavage walking around. How about they start putting sexy men with big bulges for the cards with WMMA athletes main eventing. I would like to hear an argument as for why this isn't a good thing for equality. It's disrespectful for the female fighters in the UFC. You must get rid of them or have them for both sexes.
Nah im good i rather see this walking around instead of dudes.
Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-14%2Bat%2B12.30.11.png
Jhenny-Andrade-in-bikini--02.jpg
tumblr_m3wv7sQvHW1r4xetfo1_500.gif

Nah im good i rather see this walking around instead of dudes.
Screen%2BShot%2B2015-08-14%2Bat%2B12.30.11.png
Jhenny-Andrade-in-bikini--02.jpg
tumblr_m3wv7sQvHW1r4xetfo1_500.gif
It's not all about you. How do you think females feel about being treated like objects for your amusement? If they brought in ring men it would no longer make this a gender issue. All they need to do is have good looking well hung sexy men every time there is a WMMA main event. This would make a lot of females and some males happy with the sport of MMA.

Can't think what type of man would want to do that job in front of a bunch of other men.

It's not all about you. How do you think females feel about being treated like objects for your amusement? If they brought in ring men it would no longer make this a gender issue. All they need to do is have good looking well hung sexy men every time there is a WMMA main event. This would make a lot of females and some males happy with the sport of MMA.
Yeah but thats different.

Oh please those female are getting payed for doing nothing but walking around with a sign lol. You act like there are doing it at gun point. These girls on making a good living for basically doing nothing. They enjoy there jobs and the money they make. Noone is forcing them to do it. Im sure they are living good and enjoying there lives. Ask any of the ring girls i can guarantee that none of those girls are complaining and love the cash they make.

This joke has been made like a month ago.

MMA spectators are not a 'Sex and the City' audience, therefore NO!

Unless it's Sexyama doing the walk, then YES!

Md8X6k1.jpg

Dennis-Hallman-underwear.jpg

Back