We post our reactions to Tyrons #TAKEOVER of the UFC this Saturday!

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
> TFW Woodley JUST won the belt just over 7 months ago and he's ALREADY on his SECOND title defense

>TFW Woodley is fighting the BEST his division offers

>TFW muh white privilege guys like Connie, Bisping, etc get love for #DUCKING, but Woodley gets h8

PS: We ALL know the UFC is rooting for Wonderlad, but Tyron is gonna blow it up in their face via swift right hand

Either way, post YOUR reactions to the INCOMING T-Wood MMA #TAKEOVER:

giphy.gif

<GinJuice>
Be hilarious to see how butthurt the racists on this site will be.

He's ducking Maia...

> TFW Woodley JUST won the belt just over 7 months ago and he's ALREADY on his SECOND title defense

>TFW Woodley is fighting the BEST his division offers

>TFW muh white privilege guys like Connie, Bisping, etc get love for #DUCKING, but Woodley gets h8

PS: We ALL know the UFC is rooting for Wonderlad, but Tyron is gonna blow it up in their face via swift right hand

Either way, post YOUR reactions to the INCOMING T-Wood MMA #TAKEOVER:

giphy.gif

Bro, dont worry it wont last for long atleast i hope u didnt take too much of it....

Wonderbro by matix handmovement tahn low kick left slap right uppercut, right high kick to the eye finish.

Than Mc goat vs Wonderbro for ww title of whiteboys. # noRAcizm

#GENTLEMAN

He's funny with his awkward trashtalk and he gives us sherbros a lot of material, but he's definitely not classy.

Calls out Maia

Then released a podcast he had recorded hours earlier where he confirmed he was fighting Wonderbro next

#DOUCHEBAG

This is literally, in every sense of the word, a shit post.

I will never understand how if you dislike a "non-black" fighter, the debate consists of if he is overrated or not, fought any truly worthy opponents, is cocky or a bigmouth or has truer/better skills than everyone else but if you dislike a "BLACK FIGHTER" then you are just a damned racist. I once got into a heated argument with a contractor (who happened to be black) and he said that I was only arguing with him because he was black... I responded, truthfully, "no, it is because you are an A-hole!" When a black guy automatically starts in with "racist this" and "racist that" it is usually because he has more of a problem with being black than anyone else. You are a fighter, fight. Hype yourself and fight but don't tell me that I don't like you because you are black. I really don't care but NOW I don't mind watching you get your whining but whipped. Not because you are black but because you are acting like a real A-hole.

P.s. Do you really think Dana is going to go,"Woodley's right, I am being racist. Here you go, here's a boat load of money?"

<GinJuice>
Be hilarious to see how butthurt the racists on this site will be.
Yeah, I'm totally with you. I too have been wondering how butthurt Cry-Run Woodbe and his 10 fans are going to be as well. Hillarious it will be indeed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back