Belfort-Gastelum card is so underrated

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
headlining fight is going to be amazing.
Shogun!
Barboza vs dariush should be interesting, I have a feeling Edson is going to abuse beniels legs bad.
brazilian cowboy vs tim means is an AWESOME fight so underrated.
Trinaldo vs Kevin lee is going to be fire.
Godfredo Pepey is always exciting.
Rony Jason has had some exciting matchups lately.
Bethe's buttocks.

idk for a free card I think this is one of the better cards on paper.

Belfort vs Gastelum should be a lot of fun. I really liked how good Kelvin looked at MW against Kennedy. I think he's got a good chance here against Vitor.

gastelum is lucky that his game extends well to such a drastic height disadvantage but idk if he can beat guys like weidman and especially luke with such long limbs that use reach well. If Kelvin wins big against vitor he will be ready to take one of those guys next.

These 5 fights on the card are excellent and I look forward to watching them. The rest of the card is just random filler and mid to low level fighters with no upside for the most part in my opinion. Still 5 great fights on a Fight Night card is a real win in my book.

Jussier Formiga vs Ray Borg
Beneil Dariush vs Edson Barboza
Tim Means vs Alex Oliveira II
Francisco Trinaldos vs Kevin Lee
Vitor Belfort vs Kelvin Gastelum

The UK fight Night after this is also excellent.

Anytime my man Shogun is fighting, it's a must-see card for me. Also, hoping to see Tim Means fuck that little crybaby up this time.

Soto/Yahya should be an interesting match too. Not a bad start to any card

Unfortunatley im not over Oliveira's weight abuse issue over Will Brooks so this time I hope Means lands a legal knee that KO's Cowboy

Last edited:
damn this is stacked as hell. i hope kelvin silences the brazil crowd

gastelum is lucky that his game extends well to such a drastic height disadvantage but idk if he can beat guys like weidman and especially luke with such long limbs that use reach well. If Kelvin wins big against vitor he will be ready to take one of those guys next.
I wouldn't use long limbs for Weedman that guy has really short legs

Belfort vs Gastelum should be a lot of fun. I really liked how good Kelvin looked at MW against Kennedy. I think he's got a good chance here against Vitor.
I couldn't agree more with you man. I think it's interesting that you said "he's got a good chance" bc accoring to the odds Gastleum is a pretty big favorite at -360. I don't think Vitor is getting enough respect due to his last 3 fights. Plus one fight at MW is not enough to prove Kelvin is elite. I'm hoping Vitor gets the quote on quote "upset."

Edson is too chinny. Gonna get dropped and choked out.

we should start a petition to allow Vitor to take his medicine

I couldn't agree more with you man. I think it's interesting that you said "he's got a good chance" bc accoring to the odds Gastleum is a pretty big favorite at -360. I don't think Vitor is getting enough respect due to his last 3 fights. Plus one fight at MW is not enough to prove Kelvin is elite. I'm hoping Vitor gets the quote on quote "upset."

Isn't Gastelum undefeated at MW?

He beat Hall, Samman, and 2 others on the show.

I think he was 4-0 before the show.

And IIRC he beat Nate at MW

"uh, vai morrer"
tumblr_mpjiezwqux1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

gif-de-luta-ufc-jose-aldo-vs-chad-mendes.gif

tumblr_mk2f7kDB3S1s80fhyo1_r1_400.gif

gancho.gif

Vitor.gif

Good card but Shogun should be the main event, Vitor will get dominated and fold in the first round.

Back