Bethe Correia showing some fence grabbing skills...

The story about some dude flashing his pecker at her and then running away still makes me lol.

So athletic... <6>

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Well at least we know being denied a VISA won't stop her.

#ScaleTheWall

The story about some dude flashing his pecker at her and then running away still makes me lol.
Of all the women in the world, why pick this dude to flash your pecker at. On a similar note listening to Claudia talk about all the Dickson pics she gets on social media cracks me up.

idk I think she is so hot. Im alone perhaps but shes in my top 3 wmma fighters as far as looks and body. shes smokin hot to me.

Mehh.. not impressed, her fence climbing skills is equivalent to her mma skills

idk I think she is so hot. Im alone perhaps but shes in my top 3 wmma fighters as far as looks and body. shes smokin hot to me.

- EDIT: Don't want to get banned, but no.

Of all the women in the world, why pick this dude to flash your pecker at. On a similar note listening to Claudia talk about all the Dickson pics she gets on social media cracks me up.

You fail to realize that there are fucking droves of thirsty ass, really sad, disturbed, etc dudes out there that would really flash their dicks at anything that resembles a human female, and sometimes its not even human as the only classification.

But outside of crazy ass dudes, a lot of guys won't turn down anything. IDC how ugly, fat, smelly, whatever the woman is, she has a market and more than a few people are trying to get with.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Well at least we know being denied a VISA won't stop her.

#ScaleTheWall

All that junk in the trunk she can't get no lift or take off to execute a standard jump....

She was great in No Country for Old Men.

javier-bardem.jpg

whats so good about posting the same joke over and over again that loads of other people already posted. have you posted this before too? bunch of times maybe?

im not really invested in bethes appearance but seriously bro, i just wonder. hows it feel to post that same shit everyone else already got bored of posting? i'd love to know. and i'm not just trying to make your cock itch for your lame humour attempt. i genuinely just wanna know more about your feelings

bardem looks much more like robin black anyway

javier-bardem-the-counselor-shirt-wallpaper-1.jpg

whats so good about posting the same joke over and over again that loads of other people already posted. have you posted this before too? bunch of times maybe?

im not really invested in bethes appearance but seriously bro, i just wonder. hows it feel to post that same shit everyone else already got bored of posting? i'd love to know. and i'm not just trying to make your cock itch for your lame humour attempt. i genuinely just wanna know more about your feelings

bardem looks much more like robin black anyway

javier-bardem-the-counselor-shirt-wallpaper-1.jpg

Wasn't aware others had seen it. The wife pointed it out last week and I found it hilarious.

Thanks for your thoughts and analysis though.

I have no idea who Robin Black is, but yes, he also looks like Bethe.

Back