Artem Lobov is in line to be GOAT one day

Jkaylor

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
He's obviously behind guys like Platinum and Mickey Gall but he was just on the MMA hour and I can feel it.

His broken English with Russian accent undertones and Irish candence is the funniest thing I've heard today.

giphy.gif

Who is he? Some guy told me he is just Conor's fluffer - is that true?

Obviously having mcgregor's coc* 'a taste in the mouth twice a week was worth it

LMAO

Him and Connor have years of Wrestling and BJJ before either of them can be anything of the sort.

There's more chance of him becoming an actual goat.

He's obviously behind guys like Platinum and Mickey Gall but he was just on the MMA hour and I can feel it.

His broken English with Russian accent undertones and Irish candence is the funniest thing I've heard today.
Dude he's 30 years old with a 13-12 record and is on a massive, for him, 2 fight winning streak. He's not even in line to finish his career with a winning record.

No matter how much they spoonfeed this guy.... the only gold he will ever have is the gold he buys

You know these troll threads have to stop. I can't even take this place seriously anymore thanks to all the GOAT threads. Lobov, Perry, Beast, Vanatta, etc., etc. This shit should be stopped. I use to come here to discuss MMA, now it's 50% troll threads. Mods, please make it go away. PLEASE.

Back