T mobile arena seat question

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Would you pay $155 for a row N seat 8 seat? Or is just not worth it? I'm in las vegas right now but not sure if I should just go to a nice sport bar instead.

I'd take the sports bar in Vegas.

If you've never been to a UFC I say take it and enjoy

Would you pay $155 for a row N seat 8 seat? Or is just not worth it? I'm in las vegas right now but not sure if I should just go to a nice sport bar instead.
Not many sports bars in vegas show fights. It's like when cable channels black out local games on TV that dont sell out

like said above, if first event you have to go live, its another thing, a good thing imo. Hell for only $155 i would go live no question..

Also for that price in VegaS they prob are far< just my opinion I have no clue.

I have never been to t-mobile arena, but I have been to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay Events centre to watch UFC events and trust me you spend 90% of the time looking at the big screen. *Unless you have a seat very close to cage side* which is always soooooooo expensive. I would go to the bar if I was you.

What section?

Sometimes you just gotta ask yourself: "do I feel lucky?"

Well, do you punk?

For live events get seats in the second bowl up. Don't get floor, and don't get nosebleeds. I got tickets in the second tier seating in Cleveland and easily enjoyed the action looking over the cage.

The Q here in Cleveland also has one of the world's biggest indoor stadium screens and while it came in handy, I was preferring to look into the cage as opposed to the MASSIVE screen

For that price you should go and experience the whole thing. Especially that this card is really good. Yeah the visibility probably won't be that good and you will look at the big screen a lot of the time but the atmosphere is quite different from what you will get in a bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back