All this Landon Vannata hype

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Landon Vannata looks like a homeless person. He is not marketable looks or personality wise. He comes across as an arrogant jock who thinks that he is so much better than others. You can hear the smugness from his voice. He has beaten 8 bums and toyed around a little bit with unmotivated Ferguson who later on outstruck him and finished him with ease, and now he is some kind of second coming of Jesus Christ? Teymur could very well win this fight. If not Teymur, a top guy eventually will. All that spinning shit and dancing around won't work for long.

He should train with legit kickboxers like Badr Hari or Semmy Schilt to learn some actual technique.

Thank you

With best regards,
Platinum.

Last edited:
Complains about stupid hype.

Has the name "Platinum"

<{cruzshake}>

i like lando but his fans are getting annoying. Uchh, I hate you people

Platinum fanboys are shook <22>

Mike Tinfoil Perry wouldn't stand a chance against Lando, even with the extra 15 lbs.

Landos fans are mostly calling him Groovy and posting gifs. It's not like they are entering every thread talking about how he'd knock out every opponent 2 weight classes above him and win 3 belts. There are far worse fan bases out there.

Landos fans are mostly calling him Groovy and posting gifs. It's not like they are entering every thread talking about how he'd knock out every opponent 2 weight classes above him and win 3 belts. There are far worse fan bases out there.
I can't name one....
And yes they are. It is getting out of control.

<[analyzed}>
Careful, son.

Landon Vannata looks like a homeless person. He is not marketable looks or personality wise. He comes across as an arrogant jock who thinks that he is so much better than others. You can hear the smugness from his voice. He has beaten 8 bums and toyed around a little bit with unmotivated Ferguson who later on outstruck him and finished him with ease, and now he is some kind of second coming of Jesus Christ? Teymur could very well win this fight. If not Teymur, a top guy eventually will. All that spinning shit and dancing around won't work for long.

He should train with legit kickboxers like Badr Hari or Semmy Schilt to learn some actual technique.

Thank you

With best regards,
Platinum.
Well said.

The arrogance part is what mystifies me. You can be confident and come across as likeable but Lando just seems arrogant and rude.

He wins an end of year award on MMA hour and he does a video and pretends like he doesn't know who the award is from or even remember what the show is called, despite being on there previously.

MMA hour >>>> Lando.

Thank you

With best regards,
Platinum.

American-Me-1.gif

LOG... I'm taking care of this one.

Well said.

The arrogance part is what mystifies me. You can be confident and come across as likeable but Lando just seems arrogant and rude.

He wins an end of year award on MMA hour and he does a video and pretends like he doesn't know who the award is from or even remember what the show is called, despite being on there previously.

MMA hour >>>> Lando.
How did you get yellow?
Too much Conor's piss?

Well said.

MMA hour >>>> Lando.
Thank you bromigo.
enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We must put a stop to this madness. Hairy arrogant jocks are getting praised like a pair of big tits around here.

Back